/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The conspiracy of early times!

k.ibrahim
07-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.

Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! You have created Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to be the most truthful of men and what He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) has said is the absolute truth! Ya ALLAH! You have promise that You would send one who would revive,restore,rejuvevate Your Din(religion).Ya ALLAH it is geting late and time is not with us,Ya ALLAH You have Promise! Ya ALLAH You have Promise! and Your Promise is the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! we are in about 40 years in to this new Islamic century, that is almost two Quarter of this century has pass and there is know sign of a Mujaddid(a Reviver) or the Mahdi. Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (as it is now).Ya ALLAH! "O Turner of hearts, make our hearts firm in Your deen and make our deen Straight Islam!"O' Converter of Hearts,make our Hearts reflex the light(The Nur) of the Sahabah ,make my heart steadfast upon your Din!' Ya Allah, you are As-Salam, the source of Peace. From you Comes all Peace and Tranquility. Ya ALLAH! Ya AS-Salam!Ya Ar-Razzāq,Ya Provider,The Supplier, The Bestower of Sustenance
"O The One who creates all means of nourishment and subsistence. The One who is the giver of all things beneficial, both physical and spiritual. The One who provides everything that is needed."O ALLAH!!!

There are those Muslim people across this Ummah that are living in broken homes And there are those Muslim people who are living homeless, who are in need of a home of safety, security and peace in this world and Grant us such a home in this world and a Home of safety,security and Peace in the Hereafter. O ALLAH! O Grantor of Peace! Give peace to the Hearts of all those Muslim people who are in broken relationships- mothers that are broken with their children, spouses whose relationships is broken, friends whose relationships are broken, and slaves of yours whose relationships with You are broken. Ya ALLAH, Please show us mercy! Ya ALLAH,Please show us mercy!Ya ALLAH Please show us mercy! You are the healer of Hearts You are the remover of pain and sorrow,and You are the Giver of peace. Heal the hearts of those whose homes & hearts are broken. Soften the hearts of those that have become hard with sin. Give patience,strength and courage to those that are mocked and suffer as they struggle to remain on your path,on Your Din. Guide the families, Muslim and Non-Muslim that are far away from guidance, Heal the hearts that are hurting and Sick and take away the pain from our Hearts, Ya Rabb of Mankind, and make every hardship a means of returning back to You. Give us peace in our hearts and Souls so that we can face every hardship and storm with Alhamdulillah andtriumph. Ya ALLAH! Ya Rabb! enable me to be grateful for the favors which you have bestowed on me!Ameen!
Ameen! O ALLAH! There is an emptiness in the Hearts of Men that cannot be filled except with Your love and the Love for You, and by turning to You,O ALLAH and always remembering You,O ALLAH!.

A time of Great calamity is dawning upon us.When a people become disobedience to ALLAH,they become blind to the subtle of the Dajjal, the satan and they cannot see those things that is right before their very eyes. And many Westerners - some of them homosexual - convert to Islam in order to appeal to Islamic communities and spread sinful behavior among Muslims, thus shaking our belief,shaking our Faith. In this time it is not from those on the outside, but from those on the inside ,and other enemies who have traveled from around the world,who are openly against ISLAM, Who will do anything! To survive on this titanic! They have done everything you can imagine to get here, now they will do anything to stay here! Like the Jews of Turkey who converted to Islam during the latter part of the Ottoman rule, to gain positions of power and authority to destroy Islam from within,The descendants of these Jews and others they have travel from around the world from every country , and they have enter married and Mix with every people, they have done Great damage and brought Great disgrace to the Image of Islam, This is evident in every muslim country and throughout the Muslim World, their converted to Islam centuries ago was a pretends to gain positions of Power and control over the Muslim Ummah, this conspiracy against Islam can be traced back to the most early days of Islam, In the time of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and doing the time of the 4 Rightly-Guided Caliphs(AL-Khulafa-ur Rashidun).It can be clearly seen in the time of Uthman(radi Allahu anhu) and Ali(radi Allahu anhu) and let us tell all believers of The Muslim Ummah that the followers of the Great Kafir pretenting to be a Muslim, Abdullah Ibn Saba who brought death and destruction during the Caliphate of Uthman (RA) are in action again, (Right now!). Abdullah Ibn Saba this Kafir pretenting to be a Muslim succeeded in breaking the Muslims into groups and eventually brought about the division of the Muslims into Sunnah and Shias. Ibn Saba was the one who led the rebellion against Uthman (ra) by under mineing the leadership and authority of Uthman and by gaining approximately 10,000 followers, many of whom were (unlearned followers) people who did not really know or understand Islam!. He positioned himself to be the upholder of the status of the ahle bayt, but in reality was the Enemy of ALLAH! As is The Dajjal and his followers today.When Abdullah bin Saba' learned that the opposition to Uthman in Egypt was greater, he went there and pretended to have the knowledge of Din and righteousness until the people trusted him. After he established himself there, he started to propagate his Lieing ideas and theory, that for each Prophet was an appointed successor, and the appointee (wasi) of the Apostle of Allah and his successor is no other than Ali. It is ALLAH! who choose the Leadership for the Muslim Ummah! Beware of false knowledge, it is more dangerous than ignorance . (He! Abdullah ibn Saba was a Jew indisguise as a muslim and was condemned by Abdullah ibn Salam (ra) when he met him.
the Shia are a sect which was originated by Abdullah Ibn Saba, a Jew who pretended to embraced Islam during the reign
of Uthman Ibn Affan, the third caliph. This man Abdullah Ibn
Saba traveled in Muslim cities and towns, from Damascus to Kufa to Egypt, misrepresenting the Truth in order to
Propagat and subvert the Honesty and the integrity of Uthman among Muslims that Ali is the Prophet's successor. Beware of false knowledge,it is more dangerous than ignorance . He provoked and conspired
with many to kill Uthman since he claim that Uthman had occupied the seat of
Imam Ali. This man Abdullah ibn saba, He was too much of a coward to face Ali on the Battlefield so he sought to defeat Ali in another way . By useing what is called in this day and time reverse Psychology, He was the first one who started to use corrupt words(Treacherous language,Kafir language) to lift Ali up and to deified Ali, by association Ali with ALLAH!.this was Abdullah ibn saba way of revenge against Ali to disgrace him and to to destroy his integrity,his Honor and his character for all times.this revenge was because at the Battle of the Trench, Ali had killed a strong warrior and chief of the Jews(Amr ibn abd wudd) and In the Battle of Khaybar, Ali killed two of the Jews strongest warriors(Marhab and Haris). And on the battlefield no man was a match for Ali. Ali (AS) was, by Allah, a proper servant of Allah, the Cousin of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam). He did not earn the graciousness/honor from Allah except with the obedience to Allah and His Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam). And (similarly) Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) did not earn the honor from Allah except with his obedience to Allah'."---- He! Abdullah ibn saba also made mischief in the armies of Ali and his opponents in
the battle of Camel. He was also responsible for all the false ideas of the
Shia forward. Almost every muslim writers who has written about this subject believe that Abdullah Ibn Saba is the one who is responsible for the
ORIGIN of Shia movement; and since he himself was a Kafir and a falsifier of
tales,then all the knowledge and beliefs of the Shia are also false. When Islam came, likewise, the Jews again attempted to abort this new religion. Their endeavors took many forms and shapes, from attempts to assassinate Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to waging wars that ended in deporting most of them from al-Madinah or executing those who betrayed the truce. Similarly, they were convinced that the best way to destroy Islam and the Muslims' unity was to resort to the plot they used with Christianity. A Yemenite Jew by the name of Abdullah bin Saba' , as Paul did, pretended to have embraced Islam to plant secretly the seeds of this new cult which he successfully performed. He arrived from Yemen to al-Madinah during the era of Zunnurain Caliph Othman bin 'Affaan [ra] and started to plan and cookup his plot, waiting for the proper opportunity which he found. Abdullah bin Saba', was one of those who slandered Abu Bakr, Omar, Othman and the Companions and disowned them.
But this wicked group in the USA(the Followers of Abdullah ibn Saba)( a group of followers called the Sabaiyya) has a much greater evil mission: that of destroying Islam and disgracing the Muslims in the eyes of the non believers. AND THIS THEY THINK IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE SPEED AT WHICH ISLAAM IS SPREADING IN THE WEST. .even in this present day, they the jews and Masons are in every Powerful position in the Muslim leadership of the Islamic world. This Strategiy of converted to Islaam to gain positions of power and trying to destroy Islam from within is a old Strategic that goes back to the Early days of islam, Many people throughout the centuries have come to islam pretending to be a muslims! with the soul purpose to deceiving the believing Muslim,now by their strategy is the promotion and tolerance of homosexuality among the muslims,their plan is to bring total disgrace on islam, by working to get the whole Ummah to accept homosexuality as a normal practice in life,and to make as many muslims as they possibly can homosexuality,in their effort toward destroying islam from within,Firstly by destroying the moral fiber of the muslims through homosexuality,,in that they want to create circumstance where the Muslim world would only appear to be Men. With just having the image of men, Where Males would have a family with wife and children,But also have Boyfriends. And where Females would have husband and children, but Yet have girlfriends.!.And then through secularism,this secularism is design to take the Muslim Ummah far away from islam, and the homosexuality behavior is design to take the Muslim Ummah far away from ALLAH. they know that wicked behavior will take the Muslim far away from ALLAH and far away from Islam, even does the muslims would be going to the Masjid everyday. As Homosexuals,the MuslimsUmmah would be far from ALLAH! because of these Evils. the Muslim Ummah would have entered the world of complete darkness.And righteous behavior and Pure Hearts would not be a threat to a wicked society or a wicked world,because the Muslim Ummah would not have any righteousness or Pure Hearted People among us. And through these Evils, the practice of Islam would be totaly control.this is apart of a 700 year plan to control the Muslim world and Also the entire world.This is apart of the New World Order(the system of the Dajjal) .They have a plan of domination and control for every people. (In the Holy Quran: ALLAH tells us how He destroy a whole People because of Homosexual behavior. The people of Lut rejected (his) warning. We sent against them a violent Tornado with showers of stones, (which destroyed them), except Lut's household: them We delivered by early Dawn,- As a Grace from Us: thus do We reward those who give thanks. And (Lut) did warn them of Our Punishment, but they disputed about the Warning. (Surat al-Qamar:, 33-36)

The people of Lut rejected the messengers. Behold, their brother Lut said to them: “Will ye not fear (Allah)? I am to you a messenger worthy of all trust. So fear Allah and obey me. No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds. Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!”

They said: “If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!”
He said: “I do detest your doings.” (Surat ash-Shuara: 160-168)
We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.”
And his people gave no answer but this: they said, “Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!” (Surat al-Araf: 80-82)
And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: “Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?” But his people gave no answer but this: they said: “Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth.”

(Surat al-Ankaboot: 28-29)
Receiving the above answer from his people, Lut asked for the help of Allah,
He said: “O my Rabb! help Thou me against people who do mischief!”
(Surat al-Ankaboot: 30)
“O my Rabb! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!” (Surat ash-Shuara: 169) (Ibrahim) said: “And what, O ye Messengers, is your errand (now)?” They said, “We have been sent to a people (deep) in sin; To bring on, on them, (a shower of) stones of clay (brimstone), Marked as from thy Rabb for those who trespass beyond bounds.”

(Surat adh-Dhariyat: 31-34)
Excepting the adherents of Lut: them we are certainly (charged) to save (from harm),- All - Except his wife, who, We have ascertained, will be among those who will lag behind. (Surat al-Hijr: 59-60)
When Our messengers came to Lut, he was grieved on their account and felt himself powerless (to protect) them. He said: “This is a distressful day.”
(Surah Hud: 77)
He said: “Ye appear to be uncommon folk.” They said: “Yea, we have come to thee to accomplish that of which they doubt. We have brought to thee that which is inevitably due, and assuredly we tell the truth. Then travel by night with thy household, when a portion of the night (yet remains), and do thou bring up the rear: let no one amongst you look back, but pass on whither ye are ordered.” And We made known this decree to him, that the last remnants of those (sinners) should be cut off by the morning. (Surat al-Hijr: 62-66)
Lut said: “These are my guests: disgrace me not: But fear Allah, and shame me not.”
(Surat al-Hijr: 68-69)
The people of Lut retorted;
They said: “Did we not forbid thee (to speak) for all and sundry?”
(Surat al-Hijr: 70)
Thinking that he and his visitors subjected to evil treatment, Lut said:
“Would that I had power to suppress you or that I could betake myself to some powerful support.”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.