/* */

PDA

View Full Version : im playing online video game and i earn money from it by selling in-game coins

abdallah0381
07-18-2023, 11:50 AM
im playing online video game and i earn money from it by selling in-game coins that im earning from playing it with clear way like no gambling or scamming or anything like that , but the point that the game offer coins too for player to buy and i offer it with lower price so player buy from people like me and the game staff forbid it and if one of game staff know about what im doing they will ban my account and i want u just to know that im earning in-game coins by killing game's monster cuz i have high level .
so i want to ask about if it haram or halal

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdallah0381
07-18-2023, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdallah0381
im playing online video game and i earn money from it by selling in-game coins that im earning from playing it with clear way like no gambling or scamming or anything like that , but the point that the game offer coins too for player to buy and i offer it with lower price so player buy from people like me and the game staff forbid it and if one of game staff know about what im doing they will ban my account and i want u just to know that im earning in-game coins by killing game's monster cuz i have high level .
so i want to ask about if it haram or halal
also this money will not gonna spend on me but my sisters

Mdm800
07-22-2023, 01:36 PM
It is haram as you would be breaching the terms and conditions which you accepted to play the game.
Allahu Alam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.