/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hearing Allah In a Dream

jade
07-30-2023, 10:49 PM
As Salamu Alaykum dear sisters and brothers, I have recently seen a dream where Allah was talking directly to me in my dream. In the dream, Allah told me to direct the people coming in my house to the kitchen (where he was) as he would punish them (or to translate better, he would make them pay?) I directed some members of my family and people I know to the kitchen where Allah closed the door and punished them (I don't know how but I heard thunder and rain) my cat ran to me from the kitchen (and I thought to myself that she was saved). As my dream was ending I asked Allah whether or not I'd be punished as well and he told me that I wouldn't for now. After this dream I had felt lighter and spiritually aligned. Then a family friend who is working with cosmic energies came over. As she was visiting my cat's eye shut and the family friend started to work with energies, asking Allah for help and my cat's eye opened up on our way to the vet! (Mind you that it was very pink and swollen) Then when I came back from the vet she made an energy work on me to calm me down and noticed that I was very very open to energies and sensed very pure energy from my heart (i did as well!). What could be the meaning of this. I have been thinking about becoming a psychiatrist for a while (as I'm a teenager) but I also started to think about becoming a spiritual helper/healer in the future. Were these messages from Allah? Thank you so much for reading

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.