/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Highest of heavens

50cent
08-04-2023, 12:00 AM
Salaam I've experienced a situation in life which broke me completely and I didn't have hope or want to live anymore. Allah gave me something that I loved and then took it away and I wasn't myself for many many years. Until I found out about the decree of Allah and know Allah always does things for the best and the only thing that is better than what he gave me is to go heaven which is the only thing I want now and don't care about this world, alhumdulilah, I learnt I experienced this and it broke me because Allah wants my heart to not ever be attached to this world, be close to him and go to the highest of heavens.

So my question is, what can I do to make sure I go to the Highest of heavens.
Apart from praying and doing the 5 pillars, what else can I do? What duties and very very rewarding?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.