/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I hate my family

Iqra22
08-12-2023, 10:07 PM
It's not always but Sometimes I hate my family Soo much I wish and pray that I was never born in this family I want to run away. I admit I'm lacking in many things but I try I always try so hard to make them happy I do my best I try to correct the problems that they have with me and try to make them happy but whatever I do is never enough just a little mistake and every effort goes down the drain their babbling about me not being good enough or doing everything wrong starts there is no appreciation. They always make big deal out of the smallest thing since I'm youngest they expect me to just bow down my head and nod If I speak in my defence or try to correct them where I think they're wrong then I'm disrespectful and disobedient if I get angry and stay quiet then I'm rude and insolent. What am I supposed to do. If I get angry at how they're acting towards me and say something then they say it's not what they mean and that I have negative and low thinking for example we have a garden and I often take some walk there and my brother stops me because he says that the grass starts to get yellow where I walk so he told my mama and papa then my mother started to stop me and today I went and stood there and my brother said don't walk here I said I not even walking he went and told my dad to stop me my dad literally got up and came outside to stop me and I got mad because obviously this is ridiculous grass is to walk on not to frame I thought why are they making such a big deal my dad was like come here I'll show you the track has formed where you walk and I said no it's ok i won't walk here from now on and came inside and my dad started to get angry saying that I always get angry and rude even on the normal things now tell me is it a normal thing that they're doing all of this over some grass so I said that I told you I will not walk on it and destroy your grass and that one word your triggered him and he scolded me so bad and said some things that really hurt me he was like I never expected my kid to be like that like what does that supposed to mean what did I even do can't you see all my efforts and everything like just look at yourself doing all of this over some grass does that make you a good parent and not to talk about that brother of mine right now I'm hating him Soo much I've decided to limit myself from them I'm not going to talk to them I'm so hurt I always think this that I'm going to limit myself and I won't talk to them unless it's something important and even tho right now I'm mad and hating them my anger will vanish in a day or 2 and I become normal with them that's what I hate about myself enough is enough I'm gonna stick to my decision this time I will limit myself and won't talk to them or pay them any attention I won't listen to them I will be rude as much as I want if that's what they think I am then that's what they will get they're the one who brings out my rebellious side I just hate them right now!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
08-13-2023, 08:02 PM
Peace be with you Iqra, and welcome to the forum,

I'm so hurt
Life is incredibly unfair, and there is often very little you can do about it. Your parents brought you into this world, so they do have a duty towards you. But you also have a duty towards your parents. Apparently, in 2022, the average cost of raising a child in the UK starts from £150,000. This seems very high, but at the age of 74, this puts me off having any more children.;D The first 73 years of life are the hardest, then it gets harder. I say this, not to beat you down, but in order for you to find the spirit that exists within you, to fight one more day, and always one day at a time.

If you are dependant on your family now, wait until you have to go out into the world and earn your own living. Life will either beat you down with all its problems, or you will learn perseverance, resilience and kindness, and you will learn to stand up for yourself. There is often very little you can change in life, other than your attitude towards life.

Pray to Allah for the wisdom, strength, peace and perseverance to do his will. Give thanks for all the things you have. Being thankful for a bed, shower, food and education are things we take for granted, but they come at a price.

May Allah bless you on your journey,
Eric.

Ghost1987
08-25-2023, 02:16 PM
We have commanded people to honor their parents. Their mothers bore them in hardship and delivered them in hardship. Their ˹period of˺ bearing and weaning is thirty months. In time, when the child reaches their prime at the age of forty, they pray, “My Lord! Inspire me to ˹always˺ be thankful for Your favors which You blessed me and my parents with, and to do good deeds that please You. And instill righteousness in my offspring. I truly repent to You, and I truly submit ˹to Your Will˺.”

46 15

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.