/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confused istikhara signs

Muslimah3472
08-15-2023, 07:10 PM
I get this strong feeling this guy is meant to my husband. I have prayed for him for a long time since we were young but never spoke because that’s haram. He kept making an appearance at the gym when I was there and kept trying to approach me I was extremely shy and got anxious so would be avoidant. We’re a lot older now though. I read istikhara again and ever since he has not appeared in the gym same time as me but I still have this feeling as though we are meant to get married. I feel as though I recognise him from somewhere and we’re really close. I don’t know if that’s me being delusional though. From seeing the way he is as a person and what mutuals say I think we’re similar with the same morals and principles health deen and career. However I am confused do I keep praying or just forget it all together.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ishrak
08-16-2023, 01:59 PM
Assalamualaikum

The answer to istikhara is not just a feeling, but the unfolding of events leading you to whats meant for you and good for you. if you really like this person then along with istikhara and dua, you should get your family involved and see if it works out or not. and youll have your answer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.