/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about the specific guidelines on using Black Seed

A.I
08-18-2023, 09:51 AM
Salam Aleykum everyone,

I have a question about the specific guidelines on using Black Seed since I am unable to find them on the internet. I also want to make sure that I am on the right track or not.

Is there a specific guidelines using Black Seed when you want to heal certain health issues you have or do you just consume teaspoon of the seed and treat them like you treat spices on foods?

What I've done so far is sprinkling them on food and heating them (taste better) and grinding them into powder and taking teaspoon on them. Is this correct?

Also, when I read articles and blogs of Muslims/others saying to rub them to improve certain parts of your body for improvement (eyesight and skin etc), how do you make the black seed into liquid to rub the spot? Is there a specific ingredient?

Much appreciated if anyone could help me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.