/* */

PDA

View Full Version : relief/help for a fellow Muslim

relief4aMuslim
08-24-2023, 02:56 AM
I keep trying to post my situation/post. but i do not know why this forum has not let me present it on here. I am in need of financial help. it is for an emergency only getting worse by the day. It is for a fellow Muslim who needs my help, and i can only do that present. I know Muslims cannot beg/ask, it is better for us to go cut wood and sell it, but if it for the relief of a Muslim/human, then it is permissible. Truly a share or donation or help from an individual who is financially stable or an organization anyone can direct me to, i would appreciate it. please message me, i can give you my information for the link. i can also explain my situation on here. thank you for your time, if you could please keep me in your duas so that Allah may bless me and answer my prayers, i would be most grateful, JazakAllah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
relief4aMuslim
08-24-2023, 03:16 AM
Just for more context, since i see that my thread has been posted, This Muslim i need to help, has helped me understand and accept Islam, Alhamdulillah. I personally do not have followers to share this to or friends or family that can help, so this is why i am trying to seek help on a platform like this. Thanks again for your time/read.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.