/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Satan's footsteps....

Ghost1987
08-24-2023, 01:36 PM
As salamu alaikum

I would like to hear hadith and ayats about Satan in this thread...
Any knowledge on how Satan comes to us and disturb us into sin and evil....

I know a few hadith I think I heard

Book 1, Number 0244:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah may peace be upon him) observed : The Satan comes to everyone. of you and says : Who created this and that? till he questions: Who created your Lord? When he comes to that, one should seek refuge in Allah and keep away (from such idle thoughts).

And I also heard Satan does this at night...

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Satan puts three knots at the back of the head of any of you if he is asleep. On every knot he reads and exhales the following words, 'The night is long, so stay asleep.' When one wakes up and remembers Allah, one knot is undone; and when one performs ablution, the second knot is undone, and when one prays the third knot is undone and one gets up energetic with a good heart in the morning; otherwise one gets up lazy and with a mischievous heart."

Satan's favorite letter word is "I'

Satan looks up to Women

Satan's holy book is music

Please add more as you muslims have heard in lectures tapes and books

Jazakh Allah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghost1987
08-24-2023, 02:13 PM
And incite [to senselessness] whoever you can among them with your voice and assault them with your horses and foot soldiers and become a partner in their wealth and their children and promise them." But Satan does not promise them except delusion.
Surah Al-Isra

Ghost1987
08-24-2023, 08:29 PM
earch Tips
Search …
Home » Sahih al-Bukhari » Actions while Praying - كتاب العمل فى الصلاة » Hadith 1222
Language: English Urdu اردو Bangla বাংলা
كتاب العمل فى الصلاة21 Actions while Praying
(18)Chapter: Thinking of something during As-Salat (the prayer)(18)باب تَفَكُّرِ الرَّجُلِ الشَّىْءَ فِي الصَّلاَةِ
Sahih al-Bukhari 1222
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "When the Adhan for the prayer is pronounced, then Satan takes to his heels passing wind so that he may not hear the Adhan and when the Mu'adh-dhin finishes, he comes back; and when the Iqama is pronounced he again takes to his heels and when it is finished, he again comes back and continues reminding the praying person of things that he used not to remember when not in prayer till he forgets how much he has prayed." Abu Salama bin `Abdur-Rahman said, "If anyone of you has such a thing (forgetting the number of rak`at he has prayed) he should perform two prostrations of Sahu (i.e. forgetfulness) while sitting." Abu Salama narrates this from Abu Huraira.

Ghost1987
08-24-2023, 08:36 PM
Syeikh Muhammad al-Syibli stated that it is undeniable the jinn and shaytan are capable to shapeshift, regardless of whether it is into the form of a human or animal. Just like when it shifted into Suraqah bin Malik bin Ja’syam and came to the Quraisy idolaters when they are headed for the battle of Badar. [8]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghost1987
08-24-2023, 08:40 PM
Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Each one of you has a devil-companion from the jinn over him.” They said, “Even you, O Messenger of Allah?” The Prophet said, “Even me, yet Allah helped me against him until he embraced Islam. He does not order me to do anything but good.”

Sahl ibn Sa’d reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Clemency is from Allah and haste is from Satan.”

Ghost1987
08-24-2023, 08:43 PM
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) say: "No child is born but the devil touches him when he is born, whereupon he starts crying loudly because of having been touched by the devil, except for Maryam and her son." Abu Hurayrah then read: {And I seek refuge with You (Allah) for her and her offspring from Satan, the outcast.} [Sūrat Āl-‘Imrān: 36]

Ghost1987
08-24-2023, 08:46 PM
[Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.
Surah Al-Araf

Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."
Surah Al-Araf

Ghost1987
08-25-2023, 01:32 PM
It is reported on the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said,

“Let one of you eat with his right hand, drink with his right hand, take with his right hand, and give with his right hand, for Satan eats with his left hand, drinks with his left hand, gives with his left hand, and takes with his left hand.” [1]

O. Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you as he caused your (first) parents to go forth from the Garden and tore off from them their robe (of innocence) that he might manifest their shame to them. Lo! he seeth you, he and his tribe, from whence ye see him not. Lo! We have made the devils protecting friends for those who believe not

7 27

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When the son of Adam recites a verse of prostration and he prostrates, Satan withdraws and he weeps and he says: Woe to me! The son of Adam was commanded to prostrate and he prostrated, so he will go to Paradise. I was commanded to prostrate and I refused, so I will go to Hellfire.”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.