/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey my dear muslim brothers. I found islam about a month agoi have some questions.

Tvatusentio
09-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Salam Aleikum my dear musilim brothers and sisters. My name is Daniel and i just found the real islam. Before i considered myself a muslim, but I do not consider myself a real muslim. I commited a lot of haram and just a month or so back Allah swt opened my eyes and lead me to the real ways of being a muslim. I went to the mosque last week for the second time time in my life after i commited haram and went there to repent to Allah swt. I have questions for you all, if I sont know arabic do i have to learn it before doibg Salah? If anyone is interested i can keep on going once i get an answer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
09-04-2023, 06:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tvatusentio
Salam Aleikum my dear musilim brothers and sisters. My name is Daniel and i just found the real islam. Before i considered myself a muslim, but I do not consider myself a real muslim. I commited a lot of haram and just a month or so back Allah swt opened my eyes and lead me to the real ways of being a muslim. I went to the mosque last week for the second time time in my life after i commited haram and went there to repent to Allah swt. I have questions for you all, if I sont know arabic do i have to learn it before doibg Salah? If anyone is interested i can keep on going once i get an answer.
No. I do not know Arabic either. In fact, a lot of muslims do not speak or understand arabic. You just have to memorize some verses in arabic and to learn to speak them out loud in the right pronounciation...and some dua's. Thats sufficient to do your salah.

But in your case, as long as you didn't learn any sura's yet, you can read it from a book or a piece of paper instead during Salah. That would be no problem at all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.