/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Depersonalization And doubting Allah

Asma_09
10-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Can someone please help me? I am 14 years old and is it normal to have doubts on Allah and Islam? I had a panic attack earlier when I had the thought about doubting god, I don’t want to doubt god but ever since I thought about it I cant stop thinking that Allah isn’t real. I am scared of these thoughts and what’s after death. I want to believe in Allah but my brain can’t since im suffering from Depersonalization and not knowing what is real life anymore and feeling like I am disconnected from my body and not believe anything anymore. Please I need help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
10-05-2023, 08:04 PM
Assalamu alaykum,Sometimes shaytan whispers in the mind of a believer to annoy him and cause him difficulty. The fact that you don’t like these doubts indicates they are simply whispers from the shaytan and are not true doubts. Don’t pay attention to these whispers and instead focus on learning more about Islam and trying to get closer to Allah سبحانه وتعالى. There are some du’as you can read also. For more advice regarding this, please see this thread:How to Overcome Waswasa/OCD in WorshipWith regards to depersonalisation, increase in making dhikr and reciting Qur’an, as well as pondering its meaning. In addition, consider getting help from a psychiatrist.

Ghost1987
10-06-2023, 02:52 PM
As Salam Alaikum

Bismillah

It does sound like ocd

It's caused by Satan I have suffered something similar but mine was severe

Everytime these evil thoughts come to your mind
Do tawbah and then zikr Allah

Like astaghfirallah

Lailaha illalllah

Subhan Allah

Alhamdulillah

Allahu Akbar

Do Dua to Allah for a cure for your illness

Never give up hope

Allah will help you

Keep performing Salah

Eat halal

Live Halal

Walaikum As salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.