/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Twitter embedding feature not working properly?

سيف الله
10-08-2023, 07:56 PM
Salaam

As per title, my latest posts arent showing the embedded twitter links.

Heres an example

But doesnt show at my end. (says the page doesnt exist).

Is this just a problem at my end? Or do others have this problem.

Thanks for your time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
10-09-2023, 08:48 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Have you tried using a different device? Maybe the issue is with using mobile. @AabiruSabeel might be able to help more In sha Allah.

AabiruSabeel
10-10-2023, 08:57 PM
:salam:

I think it is due to the new rate limit policies of X (twitter), because when I checked the BB code settings, the embedded tweets show up properly. Example:

سيف الله
10-10-2023, 09:33 PM
Salaam

Thanks for the response. I had the same issue with my mobile.

Its probably a problem at my end then. Ill try and sort it out and let you know.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
10-11-2023, 05:04 AM
Try replacing x.com with twitter.com in your embed links. It seems to work that way.

سيف الله
10-17-2023, 04:23 PM
Salaam

Lets give it a try.

YES, you were right brother! Got it working.

Finally!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.