/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If Gaza wants victory - right intention and right victory

Sunshineday
10-17-2023, 06:07 PM
I'm not saying I have the full picture, but what I have seen is the intention of people wishing to win to show to the non-Muslims, to have their support. This is in error, why would the Calipah Umar Ibn Al-Khattab be impressed with any Muslim saying they need those who accept homosexuality, transgender and with of those that say it is OK to commit suicide?? If this is what you want -then don't complain to Allah. Remember if Calipah Umar Ibn Al-Khattab was here, he would have been beating the Muslims.

If this is all you want is for countries who don't accept the one God to have sympathy with you, then don't complain to Allah. You don't need his support, sit there and wait for the non-Muslims to provide you comfort and sympathy.

Playing country as I have seen and thinking I have to be this way as the non-Muslims this is the way they are -is not what Islam has taught.

You don't even need to fight -this is where what Hamas was even thinking? Does it honestly believe that Allah was going to allow these countries to continue??

Victory -what is victory?? Sitting there rebuilding and living with those who accept homosexuality, transgender etc??

Can you really pray to Allah and say I want a nice life and nothing happens to me, but I don't want the disbelievers to affect me, that I wish to carry on, even though they accept homosexuality, transgender, saying committing suicide is OK. This is NOT a life -this is a TEST. This is where we are tested with the non-believers. This is where we wait for Allah to finish testing people in a certain way-they are already envisioning the breakdown of their economies. They are planning on changing things-here, they were full of corruption and think that they can just choose to live differently and be OK-but here they need Allah's approval. Have they then prayed to Allah for it??

Are you really accepting your reward with Allah when you are being tested - as then why are you asking for sympathy from those that don't even accept Allah -again if this is what matters to you, then no need to complain to Allah, sit in rubble and wait for the non-believers to help you out at a time of their choosing.

As with Prophet Noah peace be upon him he prayed to Allah saying he told the people to repent, they didn't and only kept teaching their children the wrong way-but the Prophet had to numerous times to teach their children and they were teaching their children the wrong things. Since September 11th, people have heard about Islam, children have been born and raised up knowing their countries in the West were interfering with countries abroad that it wasn't all at peace. They heard about Islam-but here, they have made their children worse -they no need have more mental health issues. Then who's sympathy do you want?? The countries leaders in the west already have said they stand with Israel -then why are you waiting to get them on your side?? Are you really asking for victory so that the non-believers who accepted transgender start being on your side?? Then why should Allah approve your prayer?? As this is insulting.

You sit in rubble, you think it is acceptable that all your trials are that you just wait for non-believers, who largely don't even accept getting married and then having children after, for sympathy. The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him advised do not copy off the non-believers and here you just have Palestinian leaders who are more interested in telling their side to non-believers who even accept homosexuality.

You don't need to even fight -Hamas should have waited patiently and not even attacked those who were not fighting (as Allah still testing non-believers)-this is a part of our faith, the whole purpose of being in this world is to be tested.

I'm not saying that all the Muslims are doing the above, but we know that Calipah Umar Ibn Al-Khattab wouldn't have been spending time talking to those who accept homosexuality to getting them to understand his plight and get them to help him out.

Remember they think they are in strength-they are not. That when they do go done, it is not for the muslims to celebrate as we are finishing with this countries and going towards the Major signs of the Day of Judgement. It is up to Allah to finish testing them in certain ways-which in the past they have losses and when they still don't then Allah does not keep them in this world. Remember if they wish to continue, then they need to pray to Allah to get this approved. So when Allah takes them down, it isn't just about protecting the Muslims -but that it is that Allah is not going to be continuing to test them.

Then pray to Allah that -our victory is with him, that we remain Muslims, that we know that when he stops testing people in certain ways, that is a huge loss for the non-believers- and they can never go back to how they were used to living in this world (and the Muslims be aware that it won't be the same, tough times ahead). That we pray that Allah does not disgrace us, by allowing us to sit there and have those that accept homosexuality to decide what to do with us Muslims, whilst we sit in the rubble. What have they got to do with the holy lands and advice from the Prophets. Pray to Allah that we be saved from having to put with more trials by those Zionists who have even accepted homosexuality -gay parade in Jerusalem. It goes to show they don't forbid evil and enjoin what is good-who then said that they will have victory and even if God was to give it -why would be be doing so to those that don't get married properly, accepting lewd conduct and homosexuality?? Where are the texts that they say they are in the right?? They are now saying that Satan doesn't exist, Hell is not forever (Hell is not a learning place).

Remember Allah, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell -only follow the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he comes back.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.