/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cant get a job

abudancemex
11-12-2023, 06:03 PM
Asalamu'aleykom,I am looking for a answer in sha allah according to why i cant get a job. I havent got a job since i end my school in 2019, iam 23 years old now. I am so exhausted mentally i just dont know what to do now but i always have a drive i dont ever give up but its been 4 years i havent got a a job iam searching and searching but finding no hope. I got a job where a friend helped me but when we was working i work intelligently and fast and all of my friend get jealous of me and they talked bad about me to the chef and i got kicked it was only for like 2 months. but i never get a job i do dua i meditate to change my thoughts to positive thinking i am boxer i train every day, i read books. still i dont get a job i have tried to do business many times but i fail all the time now iam trying building up another business in sha allah, iam just thinking very much why i dont get a job it very bad for my mental health i dont do anything i want to support my family but my life is very impulsive every where i go i get problems it seems like nothing working out for me i get very stressed exhausted sad and i sometimes i dont even know myself anymore, when i was younger i was addicted to hasch and i often got panicattacks psycosis etc etc i had a old friend we other muslim brother use smoke with him its been 4-5 months i have end addiction but this guy have no legs he lost them he said he did sihr on me but now its been for like 1,2 years havent talked to him i do listen to ruqya often ruqya for destroy magician for unlocking wealth knots etc etc, i use to have this bipolar symtoms it was like when you are happy you are extremly happy if you are sad you are extremly had there was either to much of it otherwise not and i use to get panik and psycotic attack it was like iam going to die now and the hearth start palpate, since like 1 year back i have finally start pray all 5 prayer. I have a problem why things doesnt work out for me how can i identify what exactly is wrong? Iam tired mentally i cant continue like this but my innerself wants to explode i get angry and want to succeed i have very big ambitious and drive i strive very hard but something happen i just get chaos in my life it causes me sometimes to go insane i dont know what to do wallahi i have to have sabr its fine no problem i have sabr but for long does i have to have sabr, iam getting to a age where i need to find a wife start a family make dua for me please. Iam ready and open to take action on any advice i get baraka'allahufik

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
11-12-2023, 06:22 PM
please use paragraphs next time, i can't even follow your story - its that confusing.

mrfantastic23
11-20-2023, 10:54 PM
where do you live? do you have recruitment agencies where you live?

Sunshineday
11-21-2023, 01:38 AM
I would be reading Surah Waqiah for help for a job https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsZXkQ5LuRg

As the previous question, vague as no points of what jobs you have tried to apply for, what were the rejection reasons. Have you had someone go over your applications? Get someone to tell you honestly and not just as a friend, of what impression do you make?

I can understand about sihr, but it does seem strange about being unemployed for that long, without much information to go one. Have you looked at any other types of job that you normally wouldn't do? Hope it works out for you, Insha Allah:inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!