/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo of a cross

Shanedwayne
11-13-2023, 12:22 PM
Hi I'm not converted but I'm very close I just have a question regarding tattoos I have a few and I have a tattoo of a cross on my back I'm just wondering if that is going to be a problem.
Thank you
Shane

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
11-13-2023, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shanedwayne
Hi I'm not converted but I'm very close I just have a question regarding tattoos I have a few and I have a tattoo of a cross on my back I'm just wondering if that is going to be a problem.
Thank you
Shane
No it is not going to be a problem.
Islaam is against tattoos, let that be clear. And getting a tattoo is haraam.
But the harm has been done already. You got your tattoo in a state where you didn't know any better...I assume, you repent it and you ask forgiveness by Allah for it.
Allah will forgive you if you are genuine for that.

Now I do not know if you have the possibility to have it removed...which would be much better of course...and I do not know what the rulings are with ghusl and tattoos...so you should check that.

Good luck.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.