/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lover's prayer

HE123
11-22-2023, 02:25 PM
I am searching for my old friend and childhood lover so we can get in touch with each other. I haven't seen him in a couple of years and I'd like to marry him. He's sent me two letters so I have decided to write and let him know that he will never leave my heart and insha Allah we will be reunited one day with no problems.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mrfantastic23
11-22-2023, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HE123
I am searching for my old friend and childhood lover so we can get in touch with each other. I haven't seen him in a couple of years and I'd like to marry him. He's sent me two letters so I have decided to write and let him know that he will never leave my heart and insha Allah we will be reunited one day with no problems.
is he a muslim?

MuhammadRah
11-22-2023, 08:19 PM
Salam Aleikum sister, first make sure that he have intentions in marrying you, because you cannot have flirt with a boy, if he don't have intentions in marriage, just to be save so you guys don't commit any zina, even the eye commit zina. Second if he is your nasib Allah will put you guys together inshallah. If you guys get in touch ask him to, ask for your hand, so you guys don't commit any zina.

MuhammadRah
11-22-2023, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadRah
Salam Aleikum sister, first make sure that he have intentions in marrying you, because you cannot have flirt with a boy, if he don't have intentions in marriage, just to be save so you guys don't commit any zina, even the eye commit zina. Second if he is your nasib Allah will put you guys together inshallah. If you guys get in touch ask him to, ask for your hand, so you guys don't commit any zina.
Sorry forgot to mention start with doing Nikkah first, then it will be more halal to talk with each other.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mrfantastic23
11-22-2023, 09:39 PM
Sorry forgot to mention start with doing Nikkah first, then it will be more halal to talk with each other.
hello my friend welcome :) are you new here? seems like it . i hope ur having a fantastic time inshaAllah :) <3

mrfantastic23
11-22-2023, 09:44 PM
hope u dont leave this forum :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.