/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Generation - TikTok

MuhammadRah
11-26-2023, 01:34 PM
Assalamu Alaikum my brothers and sister. In this new generation especially with TikTok, I have seen a lot of Muslim brother and sisters, that often post with music, and sometimes they are posting were they are together in a public place. We have a Hadith that says “If a friend among your friends errs, make seventy excuses for them. If your hearts are unable to do this, then know that the shortcoming is in your own selves.” [Imam Bayhaqi, Shu`ab al-Iman, 7.522] even tho I see the comments on these TikTok, and no matter how many excuses I am tryna make, it will not change the fact, that the boy/men is a dayooth, and what they are doing is haram, we are talking about teenagers around the age of 14-17 were the girl is wearing Hijab. They claim to be married, or have done Nikkah, but it still don't change the fact, that what they are doing is still haram.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mrfantastic23
11-26-2023, 06:17 PM
i have left many non muslim websites including tiktok and its for the better

MuhammadRah
11-26-2023, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic23
i have left many non muslim websites including tiktok and its for the better
Allah humma barik brother, may Allah reward you and your family, ameen.

mrfantastic23
11-27-2023, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadRah
Allah humma barik brother, may Allah reward you and your family, ameen.
jazakAllahu khairan brother you to

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brahim
11-27-2023, 06:07 PM
It is absolutely haram, brother, and you are doing great posting this message. Let´s promote instead Islamic communities and websites lkike this one. Jazakallahu khairan!

mrfantastic23
11-27-2023, 06:34 PM
we should share this website as much as posible i have muslim whatsapp group i will share on there if youd want to join let me know

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.