/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nazr

11-26-2023, 03:57 PM
Assalamu alaikum to whoever reads or sees my post... I don't know a lot of things about Islam, since I'm not a good Muslim. I'm trying to be a good Muslim.. May Allah guide me .. Do you think Nazr is real? My mom was really healthy and well... My dad died of COVID in 2021 on a Friday.. May Allah grant him in the Jannatull Ferdous... So about my mom since the January of this year... She's really getting sick and sicker... By the way we visited some relatives who particularly dislikes my mom for bad and selfish reasons back in the January.. All of the bad stuffs with mom happening after coming back to our home... Me and my sis, we've taken her to the doctor, tried so many things... But nothing is happening... We're not that rich but still we're trying... Why is she not getting better? What can we do? She's only 45 ... Please pray for my mom...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mrfantastic23
11-26-2023, 06:05 PM
wa alaikum salam may Allah swt cure your mother yes evil eye is real but are you sure its because of the evil eye ur mother is sick

MuhammadRah
11-26-2023, 11:45 PM
Assalamu Alaikum sister, may Allah grant your father Jannatull Ferdous, and inshallah you stay on your deen. May Allah guide us all and make it easy for us. If your mother got sick all of sudden, it could be black magic, inshallah its not. I will recommend take our mother to masjid and let a sheikh recite Quran on her. For you and your sister the only thing you can do, is take really good care of her, and makes dua for her. May Allah cure her inshallah, and may she see you, and your sister getting married and gets kids inshallah. Your mother is like mine mother, and I will make duas for her, and inshallah she gets better soon.

Supernova
12-03-2023, 11:10 AM
Asalaamualaykum, InshAllah your mother recovers.

I have noticed above that one of the replies mentioned Black Magic.

I apologize if you already know this however ...

Nazr and Black Magic are two different concepts in this Deen.

Nazr is normally understood as someone who looks at you with hate, jealousy and any ill fated intent.
Many Ulema believe that this Nazr can either be intentional and the other person is totally aware of their actions

OR

The other party is unaware of the action of Nazr

Black Magic on the other hand is totally intentional as people would get involved in witchcraft either by themselves or using a third party.

* Please understand that I not debating, promoting or demoting these concepts but rather just explaining how this is seen and believed by many Muslims.
** I am not here to discuss if this part of Aqaid either.

We must understand that in both concepts above, the victim would generally blame someone else and this is were it can get dangerous.
This Deen of ours is based on proof and evidence and accusing others unjustly would lead to us being Sinful whilst thinking we doing the right Holy thing.

The most correct way would be to look at your situation from a psychological or a physiological angle first before jumping in either of the above.

There can be many reasons related to other issues that your mother is not well or things not working out and a Critical analyses would have to taken from the family before jumping into either the Nazr or Black Magic issue.

Your mother, sister and yourself are in our prayers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!