/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this Hadees Correct?

Malikfaraz
11-26-2023, 05:09 PM
I read this hadees somewhere Kindly Kind me if its true or not?
"Whoever leaves his home solely for the purpose of Hajj or Umrah and he dies, nothing will be presented to him nor will he have any liability on the Day of Judgment and it will be said to him, enter into Jannah."
And if you don't know this kindly give me ideas from where I can cross check it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-26-2023, 05:40 PM
:sl:

This is often quoted on several Hajj and Umrah tours sites and blogs without citing an actual source. Search on https://sunnah.com/, if you don't find it there, it is highly likely that no such Hadith exists.

Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)
Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) in several languages...

MuhammadRah
11-26-2023, 11:04 PM
Assalamu Alaikum my brother, I have been searching, and asking for see if I could give you a answer to your question.

Aisha (RA) said, “Whoever greeneries his home only for the obstinacy of Hajj or Umrah and dies, nothing will be obtainable to him nor will he have any liability on the Day of Reckoning, and it will be said to him, enter into Jannah.”

And many people that I know confirm it, but not 100% they are not sure, but they have heard it somewhere.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.