/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and also a message.

darkqueen1312
11-27-2023, 11:09 AM
I live in the UK.

And I am thinking of leaving. I can't support a country that supports Israel anymore. My taxes would be contributing to their support. So no, I have to go.

Which gave me this idea.

European and western countries rely on immigration to keep their economy growing.

But what would happen if we all left? Left the west.

Their economies would collapse.

Millions leaving would be hard to recover from.

They wouldn't be able to fund their militaries anymore. They wouldn't be able to support Israel. They wouldn't be able to bomb muslim countries anymore.

So why don't we make this happen? I am desperate for a solution to this Israel situation and I feel this would truly make a difference.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mrfantastic23
11-27-2023, 01:48 PM
i also left west for good im now in turkey , im gonna stay here maybe sometime i return to the west for vacation . dont worry Allah will provide for u inshaAllah

anatolian
11-27-2023, 08:21 PM
Or you should conquer the castle from inside. Vote for leaders and parties that dont support Israel. 5% of UK are Muslims and this would change the goverment.

mrfantastic23
11-27-2023, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Or you should conquer the castle from inside. Vote for leaders and parties that dont support Israel. 5% of UK are Muslims and this would change the goverment.
as salam alaikum brother anatolian, how are you?. im currently in anatolia also :) . God bless

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
11-28-2023, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic23
as salam alaikum brother anatolian, how are you?. im currently in anatolia also :) . God bless
Aleykum Salam. I am good alhamdulillah. Wish the same for you.

mrfantastic23
11-28-2023, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Aleykum Salam. I am good alhamdulillah. Wish the same for you.
i was born in the west but im originally from konya, how is life going so far?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.