/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Noticed a trend that ONLY women hate beards...

xboxisdead
11-28-2023, 07:39 PM
I noticed a trend that majority group of people who hate beards are exclusively women. So, I need to know the reason why that is so? So, this is for women exclusively, do you hate beards because it makes you think you have an ape, gorilla or monkey as a partner or a child? Do you think beards are barbaric and make a man look like an ape, gorilla or monkey? Do you think beard is filthy and dirty and imagine beard hair on food when a man eats and that makes you cringe your eyes with repulsiveness and make you feel like you are about to puke? +o(

Do you hate beards because you are actually deep in your heart attracted to women and wish a man can would be more of a woman? Or are you really attracted to children? Little boys. You find little boys to be beautiful and desire them but end up with a testosterone, masculine, smelly, beardy, deep voiced man and that repulsive you and your inner desire to make him either like a woman or like a little boy? Maybe it is neither of those. Maybe it is about control. This is another thing you want to control your man about. Perhaps, you want to test his masculinity and want to see when he will put his foot down? Perhaps who knows, you wanted to see if he will listen to you or say no and you wish he will say no. So, you test him. If he fails it is another level of losing respect to the man and you feel you have a child instead of a man.

Help me sister. Which of these fits you. Perhaps neither, maybe it is hygienic thinking, or you are afraid people will call him terrorist or maybe your imaan is super weak and you are far away from path of Allah. Can you shed some light to why majority of women hate beards. It is women mostly who hate it, men who hate beard or think like that for the reason of been raised this way or conditioned this way, or he wants to attract the opposite gender. I don't really care much for why men do it, my focus, why WOMEN hate beards?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuhammadRah
11-29-2023, 09:00 AM
Assalamu Alaikum brother, if someone cutting their beard of because of her wife said it, I will not look at them as a man, your beard is sunnah. Its just shows that they doesn't know that much about their deen, and their Imam is weak. May Allah guide us all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.