/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion on true dreams?

Plz Answer Me
12-03-2023, 12:13 PM
What's your opinion on true dreams?

I was meditating alot in the starting months of this year so
I started to get lucid dreams, than gradually started to see true
dreams, I'm really amazed to see the intelligence behind
it, it's so surprising to see my dreams coming true.
And some dreams are soooo vivid that I don't even need to
See the interpretation of it cz Im 100 percent sure about the
meaning cz of clarity and it comes true mostly after couple of
days.

Would love to know about similar experiences, and opinion.
Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
12-04-2023, 09:34 PM
I have had several dreams since I was a teen where I would dream about a person I knew or went to school with...and a week or so later, someone close to that person died. The dreams actually stopped when I started telling people about said dreams..weird.

MuhammadRah
12-05-2023, 07:52 AM
I remember when I was little, every time I was sick, I would get the same men, in my dreams that would make me laugh, but Ill find myself middle of the night laughing, because of that dream, and when I wake up, I was afraid because of jiins, and I was laughing middle of the night, and begin to recite Quran. When I grow older it stopped.

Plz Answer Me
12-05-2023, 08:05 AM
I have just wrote a long response, don't know where it has gone

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Plz Answer Me
12-05-2023, 08:13 AM
Well I'd write some of it again,
I want to know the mechanics behind true dream, already did some research would have to do the deep research. Getting 100 percent true dreams that isn't common and it's connected to our psychic abilities, we can increase our psychic abilities with practice. I only started to get true dreams after hundreds of hours of meditation , and it feels like a miracle. It's like God is helping you in predicting the future. Well I think anyone can get them with enough practice but that was not my goal. Later I learned about psychic abilities and realized I was already good at clairvoyance and meditation work has enhanced it, with enough practice we can amaze ourselves.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.