/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Study of female in mixed gender institute

M.Usman
12-06-2023, 06:18 AM
As-Salam -u- Alaykum,
kindly guide me in this regard as soon as possible because I am very tensed about this problem and disturbed a lot my daily life I used to overthink a lot about this.

My question is about study of my fiancée in mixed gender institute. She left study after hafiz Quran almost 9years ago and also his brothers because of Financial crisis, now she resumed her study but i am very insecure regarding her resuming of studies in Academy/Tuition because she is resuming after long time and she always stay in house except in family function , my points of worries are:
1- Environment of the area they shifted on rent is very open and vulgar means there is no hesitation of girls go outside in streets and without hijab and interacts with boys etc., boys stands in streets and have cheap mentality etc.
2- So also the environment of the academy/tuition will be same
3- I Think she will not be used to this environment and may be this environment influence her
4- Also the girl friends she made, may be put her in wrong talks ( boys talks ) or change her mentality or purity she posses
5- Environment and company influences the one most who have not exposed earlier

E.g., as on her third day a girl scared her from engagement things, so she came and ask mother to do Nikah as soon as possible, this tell me she get influenced easily.
Also she tells that girls there used to give signs to boys in tuition and male teacher do a lot jokes then study
she is very pure, she always stay in house except in family function, she doesn't had phone ( gifted 2months ago ), they doesn't have TV in house and that is the I like her most but now i am very insecure about resuming her studies and in this harsh environment. I have been overthinking and stressed about this past 1 month. kindly help me in this regard

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
12-07-2023, 09:07 AM
:salam:

If she's your fiancé then do not hesitate or delay the nikah. Once you're officially married only then you will be able to keep her away from negative influences.

If what you've described is true, then it is Islamically is not right to study in such environment.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!