/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mental illness schizophrenia psychosis autism and how to deal with it.

mrfantastic23
12-11-2023, 06:15 PM
i have no idea how to deal with autism but i can give insight on how to deal with the other 2

schizophrenia psychosis and how to deal with it.

3 things willpower,therapy,medicine

do ur research before taking meds and its side effects
-
in my experience schizophrenia and psychosis can be from jinn maybe but in my experience it was my own fault error mistakes. i gained control over my brain after i changed few things. i stopped thinking too much i stopped sinning so much and i gained beneficial knowledge from my mistakes in life and things changed for the better trust me. these voices was made by my own brain rather than jinn i think, after changing a few things i healed and its for the better inshaAllah, jinns and shayateen waswasahs are like annoying little flies they have no more huge effects on me.

jinns waswasah are weak they go away after audhu billahi minash shaytani rajeem, but if you hear voices this might not from the jinn but rather from ur schizophrenia. as for ocd try to help urself you can do it inshaAllah make lots of dua and astagfirullah.

anxiety goes away after taking control over ur brain and trusting Allah swt
but its best to talk about ur local doctor

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mrfantastic23
12-11-2023, 11:30 PM
sure there might be powerful jinn like that of story of bilqis and sulaiman a.s but personally i dont fear them

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.