/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my parents act like they cant live without me.

mrfantastic23
12-14-2023, 12:10 PM
how can i live without them as a grown man aged 21? any older brothers and sisters here who dealt with same problem? how did they accept you moving on?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
12-14-2023, 05:00 PM
Depends on who's left to look after them.

mrfantastic23
12-14-2023, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Depends on who's left to look after them.
hey man thanks for the reply!. my parents arent that old yet they can look after themselfs. how did your parents accept you moving on?

Abz2000
12-14-2023, 06:36 PM
You are welcome,
My father is deceased (may Allah swt reward him for his kind heart and all the trouble he went through).
and I had to leave the UK home because of the regular abuse from a narcissistic sister, who's married - but negatively over-involved in everything,
and then left the UK totally after the same sister went OCD and started threatening to have my children taken away because I didn't wake up to go to the airport to see mum off on a short trip to bangladesh (despite three siblings being present) -
dysfunctional stuff (along with other stuff that's difficult to describe) so there was not really much choice in the matter since I have vulnerable children of my own.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mrfantastic23
12-15-2023, 10:57 AM
im sorry to hear what u been trough brother.

may Allah swt give your dad jannah ameen

this world has tests may Allah swt help you . sometimes when we see something bad happen to us we think its bad for us but maybe it was good for us. and after every hardship theres ease

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.