/* */

PDA

View Full Version : guys i messed up and need Allah divine intervention

Muslim7899
12-18-2023, 03:18 AM
Salam Alaykum,I don't want to get too much into what happened but basically i got involved with very bad peoplei need Allah divine intervention right now I have prayed my 5 prayers and promised that I would change my ways if he gets me out of this situationInshallah Kheir I need your duas Let me know any dua or anyway Allah can make the impossible possible

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ZeeshanParvez
12-18-2023, 05:25 PM
I pray Allah gets you out of your situation. However, at the end of the day you never know what He has planned for you. I advise you ponder over what the magicians of Pharaoh said to him after they converted and he threatened to kill them

So the magicians fell down in prostration. They said, "We have believed in the Lord of Aaron and Moses."

Quran 20:70

[Pharaoh] said, "You believed him before I gave you permission. Indeed, he is your leader who has taught you magic. So I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will crucify you on the trunks of palm trees, and you will surely know which of us is more severe in [giving] punishment and more enduring."

Quran 20:71

They said, "Never will we prefer you over what has come to us of clear proofs and [over] He who created us. So decree whatever you are to decree. You can only decree for this worldly life.

Quran 20:72

Indeed, we have believed in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and what you compelled us [to do] of magic. And Allah is better and more enduring."

Quran 20:73

Indeed, whoever comes to his Lord as a criminal - indeed, for him is Hell; he will neither die therein nor live.

Quran 20:74

But whoever comes to Him as a believer having done righteous deeds - for those will be the highest degrees [in position]:

Gardens of perpetual residence beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. And that is the reward of one who purifies himself.

Quran 20:75-76

People can ruin your worldly life. But if you stay steadfast, no one can ruin your permanent life of the next world.

You are alive and breathing. Do not wait for Allah to take you out of your position before you start following His Way. Start right away now when you have the time. No one knows if they will live tomorrow. Not even those who have no problems know how long they have left.

Start now and remember to save your aakhirah.

Duas_Revival
12-18-2023, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim7899
Salam Alaykum,I don't want to get too much into what happened ....I need your duas Let me know any dua or anyway Allah can make the impossible possible
Wa Alaikumus Salam Wa Rahamatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Firstly, you feel you've done wrong? Don't Lose Hope!

What has Allah azza wajal said about this in the Quran?

Allah Says in Surah Az-Zumar Verse 53: "Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

What do we learn from this? No matter what has happened, don't lose hope!

Secondly - Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer!

Pronunciation: Laaa i-la-ha il-laaa anta sub-hanaka inni koon-tu minaz-zalimeen

Meaning: There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers

Virtue: This supplication was made by the Companion of the Fish (Prophet Yunus (as)) in the belly of the fish. If any Muslim supplicates in these words, his supplication will be accepted/responded to.

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...us-forgiveness

RichardGoodwin
01-14-2024, 12:32 PM
Reciting "Laaa ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz-zalimeen" echoes the repentance of Prophet Yunus (AS) in the belly of the fish. The profound virtue lies in its acceptance, making it a powerful supplication for any Muslim seeking forgiveness and mercy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.