/* */

PDA

View Full Version : marriage question?

khadijah7
12-18-2023, 06:50 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh I am a convert and am still learning the ethics of what is permissible and what is not in Islam. my question is, i am married and we live away from both families. Is it allowed for my husband to be left alone with us unmarried sister? As, i do know if they live together and both are not married it is okay to be left alone. But, in my case we are married and she is of age to be left alone, but his mother tells him to stay at home with her so she won’t be alone? It doesn’t make any sense to me, please if someone can help me understand this i would greatly appreciate. shukran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SishFish
12-18-2023, 12:41 PM
Salams, could you please clarify: who's sister is he being left alone with?

khadijah7
12-18-2023, 08:31 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, his being left alone with his 19yr old sister. My question is even though his married and doesn’t live at home, it is okay that his mother tells him he has to stay at her house with his 19yr old sister alone when the mother goes to visit a family member?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.