/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i asked chat gpt if i could live in saudi arabia

mrfantastic23
12-24-2023, 09:39 PM
me: can i as a foreigner rent land in saudi arabia and farm and then get residency permit?

chat gpt: as of my last knowledge update in January 2022, Saudi Arabia has introduced a program called the "Saudi Green Card" which allows expatriates to obtain residency without the need for a Saudi sponsor (kafil). This program is designed to attract foreign investment, and it includes various categories, one of which is for investors in the agricultural sector.However, specific details and regulations may change, and it's crucial to check the latest information from official sources or consult with legal experts familiar with the current laws and policies in Saudi Arabia. You can contact the Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate in your country or seek guidance from legal professionals specializing in immigration and business in Saudi Arabia.Keep in mind that the rules and regulations regarding foreign ownership of land and obtaining residency permits can be subject to change, so it's essential to verify the latest information before making any plans.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.