/* */

PDA

View Full Version : emotional infidelity

SamirArif
12-27-2023, 05:11 PM
Salam. My wife and I are an infaith couple. We havebeen together for a long time. Next year it will be 10 years and the longest I have ever had. I have a failing. It is Haram most definitely. Though I never met anyone in person I had been talking to other women. Emotional cheating, as wwll as neglect for gerbfeelings. Her feelings mean the most and i wish incould take it back. Dearly so. This was before and after my reversion so i have no excuse. If it is Allah's will (PBUH) that we separate or divorce it is him. I feel like in one stroke I have destroyed my marriage and at the same time become more resolute in my faith. Please if you will provide me with thoughts. Not on how to 'fix' the relationship pre se but how to just deal with it my own mind.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.