/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Get closer to Allah SWT

50cent
01-01-2024, 04:36 PM
Salaam

I want to know the different ways/ best ways to get reward in order to get to highest of heavens and be close to Allah SWT

I know we have to
1) pray salah
2) read quran
And the 5 pillars of Islam

However I want to know, if we HAVE To know about all the prophets lives and stories and same with angels. Do I have to know a lot about Islam knowledge or is reading salah and quran enough to take me to heaven and close to Allah SWT

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
01-26-2024, 07:25 AM
Our whole life is a learning process. Learning about Islam is life- long.

Doing the fard is what is required to enter us in Jannah, and in order to help us continue into the sunnahs and nafls of worship.

Hind AQ
01-26-2024, 08:50 AM
Salam Alaikum,The 5 pillars suffice to enter Jannah, there is a hadith on this where an Arab asked the prophet saw what he needed to do to enter Jannah and when he got the answer, he swore that he would not do more nor less. The prophet said if he is truthful, then he will enter Jannah.This isn't to say that we don't benefit from additional deeds like pondering over his creation & the Quran, Giving charity even in a smile or by giving off some of our time. Even work/school is considered Ibadah if we do it with the right intention. So the question would be what is our intention when we go about our day?

anayaxabir
01-28-2024, 08:14 PM
Im trying to get closer to allah too but i honestly dont know how besides praying and reading the quran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.