/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member Kevin Assalamu Alaikum

KevinB
01-16-2024, 12:38 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

My name is Kevin Bodly born in the city of Dublin Ireland. I come from a background rooted in Christianity.
However, it is with great joy and gratitude that I share with you that I embraced Islam in January 2023

My interest extends beyond the textual aspects of Islam to the rich tapestry of Sufism and mysticism. I am captivated by the spiritual depth and profound insights that these traditions offer. Exploring the mystical dimensions of Islam has been an enlightening and enriching experience for me.

Thank you for welcoming me. May our interactions be filled with respect, understanding, and knowledge.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abuhanzala
01-24-2024, 06:48 AM
Welcome, Kevin! It's wonderful to hear about your spiritual journey and the embrace of Islam. Exploring the mystical dimensions of Sufism indeed adds a profound layer to one's understanding. Wishing you a journey filled with continuous growth, respect, and shared knowledge.
Welcome, Kevin! It's wonderful to hear about your spiritual journey and the embrace of Islam. Exploring the mystical dimensions of Sufism indeed adds a profound layer to one's understanding. Wishing you a journey filled with continuous growth, respect, and shared knowledge.

anatolian
01-25-2024, 01:20 PM
Welcome to Islam and the forum bro. Tasawwuf/Sufizm indeed expands one’s understanding of Islam. Hope to see you around

KevinB
01-26-2024, 09:57 AM
Assalamu Alaikum!

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Embracing Islam has been a profound journey for me, and delving into Tasawwuf has truly enriched my spiritual perspective. Looking forward to learning and sharing more within this wonderful community. May our paths be guided with wisdom and humility.

JazakAllah khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.