/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help, begging for help. Being torutured

BenjaminWright
01-23-2024, 08:03 PM
I'm just looking for answers. I can't seem to get any solid answers from the people around me. I went to 4 different lawyers. One said they don't see anything wrong. One basically didn't act like I was in the office. One basically said everything i'm describing is religious discrimination and I should sue ----ing everyone And one told me to seek legal advice

I understand the voices I hear twenty 47 are christian voices saying that hearing voices is a punishment from god for not being the correct religion. I understand that all non christian religions throughout history have been deemed demented Demented insane psychotic or schizophrenic ir heretical.

I understand that the christian way of life is to declare Non christians as being insane then torture them till they convert. Aka the christians claim of the one God the only God, or their is no free will beacuse they will simply torture you.

I'm trying to find Help. I already lost my home and jobs for not converting to the christian faith. Every Christian church I go to just laughs and says. Basically the other
christians are doing this but they are not doing it so I Could certainly join them.

The Cops just say this is normal for christians to attack not christians.

Ive been physically assaulted more than 20 times in the last week alone, I'm just used to Christians targeting me. I've found chemicals in my food from taco bell alejandro.

Looking At the history books, it would appear that christians have over twenty five hundred years his History of telling normal people that they are mentally sick if they don't have the correct religion.

So I guess I'm just very concerned that. My hallucinations are all centered around christianity, a group of people that has a twenty five hundred year history of making up mental health illnesses to call non christians, insane, crazy demented, schizophrenic heretical.to then toruture then into converting.

Basically I thought this was America. I thought there was freedom of religion. I signed up join the military believing in the first amendment. To then get out and supposedly go crazy in Christian culture. But in other cultures basically be a normal human being. Now I'm seeing that freedom of religion is a one way street. If you're not a proper religion, then it doesn't apply and that basically, the christians have built a systemic system that is made to feed themselves. By purposely torturing non Christians till they have no choice but to convert to the provably fake religion

Anyway I greatly appreciate some resources or some advice thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-25-2024, 10:29 AM
Just walk in nature, eat good pure foods and pray to your Maker for guidance.Ignore the negative thoughts fully. Good stuff will start happening

Umm Abed
01-25-2024, 11:27 AM
Welcome.

Islam is the only True religion.

Stay positive.

All the best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.