/* */

PDA

View Full Version : After peeing droplets wudhu vailidity

Goa28
01-28-2024, 03:12 AM
Hi, I am a Young male 25-30 years range, After I pee I wash the private part and dry it with toilet paper. Droplet may come out after 30sec . If I press the toilet paper against the private part there is Still something visible (means pee) on the toilet paper even after 5-6 mins only if I test it with pressing toilet paper against it. It’s not like it’s coming out on it’s one but I still think like if it’s visible on paper after 5 mins with pressing is it coming out even without testing ?Than makes me go insane … and due to that I wait in bathroom for more than 10 mins even if I need to pee only for 1 min and would be ready to go out of the washroom. Just a single small dot comesOn the tissue if I press the private part against it but still it irritates me and now I think is my wudhu still valid if I ignore the tissue test after 1 min waiting time if I ignore the small dots on the tissue…

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
02-04-2024, 02:02 PM
Please see:

https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/2...they-come-out/

and

https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/1...t-see-details/

After passing urine i press my stomach and the underside so that all the - IslamQA
Its been almost 2 years that i have been facing these problems: 1.after passing urine i press my stomach and the underside so that all the remaining urine drops will go out, but when i come out and while making wudoo or while making sujood they come out. 2.and even during the rest of the day small quantities keep...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.