/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New revert to Islam and Music

SalaamPT
01-28-2024, 02:10 PM
Salaam Aleikum brothers and sisters, I'm 27 years old, I converted to Islam almost 2 years ago, and the only thing that has been difficult for me was the subjet of music in Islam. After I converted people started saying to me that music is haram. because they saw on my social media that I was sharing stories with music and also because of some songs that I wrote (I play the guitar). Now my question is, how can I deal with this pressure from these people and how can I handle my situation ? To be honest I don't want to stop listening to music, I've be quitting a lot of rap songs because of the lyrics but I'm already too used to it, music is a big part of my life. I still enjoy music a lot but sometimes I'm afraid because I'm committing a sin and I can't enjoy the moment anymore... It's driving me a bit sad. I will never leave Islam for sure, I just need a little help from you fam. Thank you for your answers, JazakAllah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anayaxabir
01-28-2024, 08:12 PM
i am also a revert and i am having a hard time trying to stop listening to music because like i listen to rap and kpop and stuff but music is haram

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.