/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam Amazon Books

Canadian23
02-22-2024, 06:56 AM
Hi I want to revert to Islam. I believe it is the one true religion so could you tell me the best version of the Quran In English to buy off of Amazon. There's a few on there with different authors so I want to get the best one. I also want to buy it a book on Muhamad and how to properly fast during Ramadan which I plan to do for this Ramadan. Could someone post some links to good versions for me please. Thank you. Also I can't read off the computer so I would prefer a book not an E-Book.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
02-22-2024, 08:48 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum,

It’s great to hear that you want to revert to Islam. May Allah help you to do this as soon as possible, Ameen.

There are a number of translations of the Qur’an which you can use, such as the ones by:
Saheeh International
Dr Mustafa Khattab
Muhsin Khan and Taqi-ud-Din al Hilali
Abdul Haleem

There are also many books about the life of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم. These include:
The Sealed Nectar
When the Moon Split
The Life of Muhammad (by al-Nawawi)

If you have any further questions then please don’t hesitate to ask.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.