/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for Relief of Depression and Sadness

Duas_Revival
02-28-2024, 08:23 AM

Pronunciation: Allahumma innee 'abduk, ib-nu-'ab-dik, ib-nu-a-ma-tik, naa-siya-tee biyadik, maa-din fiy-ya huk-muk, 'ad-lun fiy-ya qadaa'uk, as'a-lu-ka bi kul-li is-min huwa lak, sam-may-ta bi-hi nafsak, aw an-zal-ta-hu fee ki-taa-bik, aw 'al-lam-ta-hu a-ha-dam-min khal-qik, aw is-ta' sar-ta bi-hi fee 'il-mil-ghay-bi 'in-dak, an taj-'a-lal-qur-aaa-na ra-bee-'a qal-bee, wa noo-ra sad-ree, wa ja-laa-'a huz-nee, wa za-haa-ba ham-mee.

Meaning: O Allah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety

Virtue/Reference: Narrated by Ahmad (3528) from ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood, who said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says: (above dua) but Allah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.” It was said: O Messenger of Allah, should we not learn them (these words)? He said: Yes indeed; whoever hears them should learn them.”

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...on-and-sadness

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AllRealIslam
02-28-2024, 10:01 AM
I was also facing a problem with Depression and then I found a very powerful dua for Depression.

Depression ki Dua | डिप्रेशन की दुआ - All Real Islam
अस्सलामु अलैकुम दोस्तों, क्या आप या आपके जानने वाले में कोई डिप्रेस्ड महसूस कर रहे हैं, और आप डिप्रेशन की दुआ (Depression ki Dua) के तलाश में हैं, तो आप...

Duas_Revival
02-29-2024, 09:18 PM
The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

“No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says: (above dua) but Allah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.

Duas_Revival
05-06-2024, 02:54 PM
Dua for Relief of Depression and Sadness

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.