/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In human history have Muslims ever tortured?

xboxisdead
03-24-2024, 02:11 AM
I have a question that got into my mind. All forms of horrific tortures done to humanity such as horses splitting the victim into pieces, putting a person inside a bull made of metal and boiling and torturing the person inside, painful tortures imaginable have all been done by non-Muslims. At least, that is what I have seen so far. Have Muslims in history ever tortured humans: men, women and children? Because non-Muslims have done those and worse. Christians burning women life on the stake under guise of being witches. Catholic molesting little boys (they still do it today) by the millions. So forth and so forth.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
03-24-2024, 02:39 AM
Timur did very bad things. Human nature is wild.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.