/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interest(Riba) in Islam

ViralVideosGta5
03-25-2024, 11:40 AM
Here are actionable tips and insights to help us avoid interest:
  • Investing time in learning about Islamic finance principles and the concept of Riba in Islam is beneficial.
  • Understanding halal (permissible) and haram (forbidden) will guide our financial choices in accordance with our faith.
  • For investments, we should seek Halal opportunities that allow our wealth to grow without engaging in interest-based transactions.
  • It's better to plan and save for significant expenses, like homes or vehicles, rather than depending solely on loans. Islam also encourages us to manage debts sensibly.
  • Consulting scholars or financial advisors knowledgeable in Islamic finance is advisable for complex financial matters, ensuring compliance with Sharia laws

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mr.kosa
03-26-2024, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ViralVideosGta5
  • Investing time in learning about Islamic finance principles and the concept of Riba in Islam is beneficial.
  • Understanding halal (permissible) and haram (forbidden) will guide our financial choices in accordance with our faith.
  • For investments, we should seek Halal opportunities that allow our wealth to grow without engaging in interest-based transactions.
  • It's better to plan and save for significant expenses, like homes or vehicles, rather than depending solely on loans. Islam also encourages us to manage debts sensibly.
  • Consulting scholars or financial advisors knowledgeable in Islamic finance is advisable for complex financial matters, ensuring compliance with Sharia laws
is sharia really a law?

Ümit
03-26-2024, 06:27 AM
Sharia is literally the islamic law.

Its about following the rules that are given to us through the Quraan.

But maybe I misunderstood your question, so please elaborate what you mean by "is sharia really a law?"

Mr.kosa
03-26-2024, 03:49 PM
I know it prescribed islamicly but also if you can't force a person to accept islam then is it really a law? Besides the imperialized factor of some countries.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.kosa
03-26-2024, 03:56 PM
I guess just the word law, maybe if used islamic code of conduct

LeonEl
03-27-2024, 11:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ViralVideosGta5
What are ways of investing money in a halal way? I tried finding information about Islamic investing but, I always run into sites that simply say what not to do and they really offer no solution or guidance. I came across an Islamic finance channel on youtube and they seem to be based out of the UK, which is a lot more established in terms of the religion than we are here in the US and other parts of the world, so we don't always have the same options they do. Just to add, prices of everything keep going up while wages either stagnate or fall behind. Costs of rent have also skyrocketed which only make it more of a challenge to save whatever is left over from our paychecks. Everyone's situation is different so I'm just speaking in general and basing my info on how things are locally to me but, I think worldwide, a lot of people are struggling to keep up financially

LeonEl
03-27-2024, 11:10 AM
I'm also a male. I don't know why the system changed it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.