/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad Saqib from Dubai

MuhammadSaqib
04-23-2024, 05:29 AM
:sl:

My name is Muhammad Saqib, and I'm thrilled to be joining this esteemed Islamic forum. I'm a 24-year-old Marketing Manager in the Travel and Tourism industry, residing in Dubai.
As a Muslim, I've always yearned for a community where I could learn and ask questions about our faith. I'm grateful to finally be a part of this one, inshallah (God willing).
I apologize in advance if my English isn't perfect. I'm still striving to improve it, and I appreciate your patience as I navigate this platform.
I have many questions swirling in my mind, and I eagerly await the opportunity to learn from all of your knowledge and experiences.
I'm excited to embark on this journey of learning and growing together in faith. May Allah (SWT) reward you all abundantly.

JazakAllahu Khairan (May Allah reward you with goodness) for your warm welcome
:love:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
04-23-2024, 09:27 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to the forum, brother Muhammad. It is a pleasure to have you with us. I hope you will find the forum beneficial.

May Allah increase us all in goodness, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.