01-30-2006, 10:28 PM
i WONDERING

COULD U ADD A TALKIN SPEAKER THING THEM WE COULD HAVE LESSONS INSHAALLAH
TELL ME WAT U THINK INSHAALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Good idea.

If we had a speaker in the chatrooms then we could listen to how other people sound like and if we are trying to listen to recitations of the Quraan, nasheeds ect live by brothers/sisters.

Also it woild be much easier than trying to type out messages.

Hisbul_Aziz
01-30-2006, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
Good idea.

If we had a speaker in the chatrooms then we could listen to how other people sound like and if we are trying to listen to recitations of the Quraan, nasheeds ect live by brothers/sisters.

Also it woild be much easier than trying to type out messages.
I could even do the 40 hadith lesson like once a week

OOPS SWITCH THIS TO COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Shadow
01-30-2006, 10:33 PM
:sl:

the admins shud only have this privilage if it is made and no normal user shud be able to use the speaker

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hisbul_Aziz
01-30-2006, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadow

the admins shud only have this privilage if it is made and no normal user shud be able to use the speaker
WELL THAT RUINS MY LESSON PLAN :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-30-2006, 10:35 PM

I like the idea, but then there would be no way to track a sister and a brother talking (not saying it will happen, but there is a possibility). The typed is stored, but there would be no way to actually do that to the voice. Therefore, my vote on the topic will be a no until there may be a way to completely seperate the brothers and sisters.

:w:

Hisbul_Aziz
01-30-2006, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ã…hmed

I like the idea, but then there would be no way to track a sister and a brother talking (not saying it will happen, but there is a possibility). The typed is stored, but there would be no way to actually do that to the voice. Therefore, my vote on the topic will be a no until there may be a way to completely seperate the brothers and sisters.

PUT LIKE A SPEAKER PICTURE NEXT TO THERE NAME SO U COULD TELL

Khaldun
01-30-2006, 10:41 PM

Please refrain from typing in caps lock.

And could perhaps explain the picture thing?

Hisbul_Aziz
01-30-2006, 11:07 PM
like a little speacker i caon or his/or her name in a certain font and only 1 person can talkin at a time.

and we let people sign up to give leasons every week or so.

i could start the 40 hadith by imam nawawi

wasalam

Halima
01-30-2006, 11:13 PM

Like brother Ahmed said in his post earlier, before we move a step further, we must be 110% sure that brothers/sisters are completely seperated. If not, then they will have easy access to communicate with one another and we wouldn't be able to know it. First things first. To put some kind of feature installed whereas we will be the ones to know for sure that they ll will not chat.

Hisbul_Aziz
01-30-2006, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima

Like brother Ahmed said in his post earlier, before we move a step further, we must be 110% sure that brothers/sisters are completely seperated. If not, then they will have easy access to communicate with one another and we wouldn't be able to know it. First things first. To put some kind of feature installed whereas we will be the ones to know for sure that they ll will not chat.

HOW Bout make it that the boys cant talk to the girls but theyre can be general lectures

so theyre will be a burier and a mod has to give some the member permission so they cant ever talk:X:X:X

Halima
01-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Assalaam Alaykum.

How can we be able to rely them on by simply taking their word for it? We might tell them not to do it but how would we know that they won't chat with the opposite sex? Its would be nice to trust everyone for a change but my dear brother, people are not like that. The suggestion that you implemented to me is the suggestion that still stands and till this day we cannot be 100% sure that members of the opposite sex do talk to each other. They probably do how will we know? Subhnallah Ahki you have brought up a great idea and this definetly attributes alot to the forum however, there are always consquences behind every scenario or situation as such.

Hisbul_Aziz
01-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Assalaam Alaykum.

How can we be able to rely them on by simply taking their word for it? We might tell them not to do it but how would we know that they won't chat with the opposite sex? Its would be nice to trust everyone for a change but my dear brother, people are not like that. The suggestion that you implemented to me is the suggestion that still stands and till this day we cannot be 100% sure that members of the opposite sex do talk to each other. They probably do how will we know? Subhnallah Ahki you have brought up a great idea and this definetly attributes alot to the forum however, there are always consquences behind every scenario or situation as such.

lETS HAVE THE ADMINS in the room and only when admins are there it can work

Halima
01-30-2006, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadowkiller1
lETS HAVE THE ADMINS in the room and only when admins are there it can work

Insha'Allah, but it's if they approve the idea first and foremost. Otherwise, we'll have to be patient, wait, and see.

Allahu Alim. [and Allah (swt) knows best].

Hisbul_Aziz
01-31-2006, 12:52 AM
Insha'Allah, but it's if they approve the idea first and foremost. Otherwise, we'll have to be patient, wait, and see.

Allahu Alim. [and Allah (swt) knows best].
Inshaallah what do the admins think inshaallah:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie;D;D;D;D
So What do the Admins think ?????????????????????????????????????? :?

[edited] Come on wat ya guyz think

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.