/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imam Mahdis Army Coming?

mahdisoldier19
02-05-2006, 03:09 AM
Thawbaan narrates that Rasulullah Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam said, 'Three men will be killed at the place where your treasure is. Each of them will be the son of a Khalifah and none of them will get hold of the treasure. Then the black banners will come out of the east, and they will slaughter you in a way which has never been seen before.' Then he said something which I do not remember, 'then if you see him, go and give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice because he is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi.' (Ibn Majah) The treasure referred to in this text is the treasure of the Ka'bah. Towards the end of time, three of the sons of the Khalifahs will fight to get hold of it, until the Mahdi appears.

Black Flags and banners ? Read this...

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/05/we...5slackman.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
02-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Asallama Alaikum brother,
Are you saying Mahdi is present right now?Just because of the term, "black banners"?Well I personally would love it,if that really happened,but before that happens,they're many different events which will occur,but hasn't happened yet.Iran having Black banners is just a symbol of theirs or the Islamic Khalifah.I also heard that it was the flag which Ali(R) carried around during war.

anis_z24
02-05-2006, 03:53 AM
Salam
I ask Allah to be part of any support to the Mahdi.
May Allah make me a benifit to him, and the Ummah

Ummu Amatullah
02-05-2006, 03:58 AM
Wouldn't it be so cool if they actually would let female fighters in the army doing combat.We could be like the next Nusaybah:awesome: :awesome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mahdisoldier19
02-05-2006, 06:01 AM
Salam Alaikam

Alot of people are saying hes alive, the mujahadin say hes fighting in afghanistan right now so we dont really know

BlissfullyJaded
02-05-2006, 06:29 AM
:sl:

Ahh, the never-ending predictions. A man also said in 1960 or so that Imam Mahdi was just born. If that is so he should have appeared around 2000. :rolleyes: We do nott know if he is alive! He will only emerge at 40 yrs old in Makkah!

He'll come when we least expect, so lets not dwell over matters that do not help us. Well they do help, help waste time that we can use to read Quran or do some dhikr. :)

Khaldun
02-05-2006, 08:08 AM

Yes mashAllah it is the unfortunate state of the muslim ummah that we sit around waiting for mahdi, we all know he'll come but at the same time we should take the advice of mm_ca04

mahdisoldier19
02-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Salam Alaikam, the 40 years old hadith i dont know bout that i read that some hadiths are authentic some are not. Some say that hadith pertaining to the 40 years old is because muhammad sws recieved his revalation at 40. So lik ya know confusing.

Halima
02-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Assalam Alaikum.

3. Please post in the appropriate forum.

:w:

afriend
02-05-2006, 03:11 PM
If it is true, then Allah's help has come at the right time, but why in Afghanistan?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-05-2006, 05:00 PM

And May Iran be successful in reuniting the Middle East.

As for the Mahdi, sister mm_ca04 said it perfectly :)

mahdisoldier19
02-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Salam Alaikam

Because Afghanistan was mentioned in hadith as Khurasan which was the ancient name for Afghanistan. That is the army everyone has to flock to. Some say iran some say afghanistan its somewhere there In between iran and afghanistan.

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-05-2006, 07:19 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters,
Unfortunately there is a lot of confusion and misconceptions over this issue so I would strongly recommend everyone to listen to the series Imam Mehdi - Between Fact and Fiction by Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi. He explains in detail the hadith, including the one of the black flags. In addition, one may refer to Shaykh Salman Al-Awdah's book, Awaiting the Mahdî.

- Qatada -
02-05-2006, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
listen to the series

Imam Mehdi - Between Fact and Fiction by Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi.

:wasalamex

u wna upload that? :p insha Allaah.. :)

:salamext:

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-05-2006, 08:18 PM
:sl: bro,
I think that would be damaging to the company. I think its better to respect the copyright and give the money which goes towards Muslim companies anyway.

afriend2
02-05-2006, 08:19 PM
salaam,

some interesting comments here, but Allah knows best as to whether he is alive or not yet.

wassalam

- Qatada -
02-05-2006, 08:19 PM

Sure, i understand insha Allaah. jazak Allaah khayr for linkin us up with the lecture though. :)

akulion
02-05-2006, 08:33 PM
salam alaikum

oh i have some interesting things to share with everyone on this

I have a teacher who is a hafiz of Quran and also teaches Arabic and Urdu at a professional level.

He is really excellent at explaining the Quran with reference to Arabic usage and everything.

One day my bro asked him about Imam Medhi and this is what he had to say (best to my recollection) :

He said that the Imam Medhi will surely arrive one day, but when is not known to anyone at all.

The Help of Allah is something everyone asks for all the time - yet even when they are not helpless in the situation. Ofcourse there is no harm in praying to Allah, but we must also try.

Let us examin the story of Musa (as), his nation was trapped betwen the sea and the army of Pahroh and he had no where to go. They had tried EVERYTHING humanly possible and now the time had come when there was nothing they could do anymore. So when Musa prayed to Allah swt , the help of Allah swt arrived.

He also narrated a few other stories from the Quran which show how the help of allah arrived when the Muslims had done everything possible and had failed and were now helpless.

His basic point was that in todays world:
Muslims have weapons
Muslims are in larg numbers
Muslims have freedom
Muslims have knowledge

yet everyone sits and prays for help to arrive.

the he narrated the ahadith which speak of when the Muslims will be a handful and trapped in mecca and medina and there will be 3 large earthquakes in the region and all the hipocrites will run away.

The he tld us about how the dajjal will be winning and everyone will be helpless!

He believes that it is then when the Muslims are totally helpless and have nothing left thy can do that when it will be the time for the Madhi to emerge and finally also Isa(as)

---------------------------------

All that being said, please keep in mind that is his personal opinion, I just relate it to you because I have never met anyone more knowledgable in Islam than him in my personal life yet.

If you hear him explain the Quran you would surely fall in love!
He mainly works with the poor and educates them for free.
He also runs a madarsah out of his earnings where they teach Quran recital and meanings

May Allah swt grant him jannah
ameen

dany
03-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Regarding Al-Mahdi, I've read about the appearance of him from sayings of Abu Hurayrah r.a which I quote from Muhammad Isa Dawud (an Egyptian writer). "...after Hijriah one thousand four hundred (1400) in countings of 2 or 3, Al-Mahdi will appear......".
I also thought that he's born in 1979, after I come across sayings of some scholars that he will appear when there is great troubles in Mecca which really happened in 1979 (it's according to them & I'm sorry that I forgot the website address).

In my personal opinion, the Mahdi will appear on or few years before 2019. How do I get that ?

Ok, this is how get it:
According to Abu Hurayrah,(if it's authentic) 1400 in countings of 2 or 3, I translate it as 1421-1440. Now it's 1427 hjr / 2006. 1440 minus 1427 = 13.
That means 13 years from now, 2006+13=2019.
If he's born in 1979, now 2006-1979=27, he's 27 years old now. Man reach full maturity at age 40 and that's why prophets received revelations from God at that age,(except Prophet Isa a.s & Yahya a.s ,correct me if I'm wrong) and I believe that Al Mahdi will appear around that age. 40-27=13 years from now.

If you see my calculations above, everything is 13 years from now,is it a coincidence ? that's how I predict that he's going to appear in 2019 or around that time.

The great war will happen between Muslims & Kafirs during that time. Iraq has turn chaos now, soon it's gonna be Syria's turn according to sayings of Prophet s.a.w. I wondered what the Syrians are doing now ? Are they getting ready yet because what happen to Iraq, will happen to them too !
But eventually, Muslims will win this war with the help of Allah Al-Mighty.
Compare Surah Ad-Dukhan (The Smoke) and the hadith of Prophet s.a.w that
when the smoke (dukhan) comes, muslims will get flu and the kafirs will get blisters all over their body. If you read surah Ad-Dukhan, you will noticed that something BIG is going to hit Earth. And yes, I personally believe that Earth will be hit by ASTEROIDS ! NASA has said that asteroid NT...(sorry I forgot the no.) probably hit EARTH in 2019 ! It's not qiyamah but Allah will defeat them by His might cause we all know that muslims do not have the sophisticated weapons to defeat them except our dua'.

That time would definitely come, insyAllah.

Wallahu'alam bisawab:thankyou: ;D

mahdisoldier19
03-30-2006, 11:32 PM
Actually Ulamas have stated the army from Khurasan that leads the imam mahdis army are going to be led by the Poshtuns, Alot of Ulamas in pakistan have agreed that the Poshtuns of Afghanistan have the iman of the sahabas. And Other ulamas have agreed that the imam mahdi should be coming in 2009 or 2010. Also, The CIA posted in a newspaper in pakistan that they also believe the Imam mahdi will come by 2021. So i dont know whats really going on.

north_malaysian
03-31-2006, 02:43 AM
God makes us to worship Him. Not to wait for Mahdi. When he should appear he would appear with Allah's will. Our purpose is to serve Allah, not waiting for Mahdi.:happy:

mahdisoldier19
03-31-2006, 02:45 AM
Yeah, but that doesnt mean every Muslim just sits back and expects things to happen. Muhammad sws one day a man didnt tie his camel, and Muhammad sws asked him why he didnt? he said I put my trust in Allah swt. Muhammad sws said tie your camel then put your trust in Allah swt. You cant expect to just back and just wait for him to show up. You gotta yourself do something somehow someway to help bring him.

north_malaysian
03-31-2006, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Yeah, but that doesnt mean every Muslim just sits back and expects things to happen. Muhammad sws one day a man didnt tie his camel, and Muhammad sws asked him why he didnt? he said I put my trust in Allah swt. Muhammad sws said tie your camel then put your trust in Allah swt. You cant expect to just back and just wait for him to show up. You gotta yourself do something somehow someway to help bring him.
I mean that Muslims should not wait for Mahdi to start anything.

basitisnumberone
03-31-2006, 04:30 AM
Actually Ulamas have stated the army from Khurasan that leads the imam mahdis army are going to be led by the Poshtuns, Alot of Ulamas in pakistan have agreed that the Poshtuns of Afghanistan have the iman of the sahabas. And Other ulamas have agreed that the imam mahdi should be coming in 2009 or 2010. Also, The CIA posted in a newspaper in pakistan that they also believe the Imam mahdi will come by 2021. So i dont know whats really going on.
c'mon bro, don't write such things.
it's makes one look silly. i'm sorry if i have offended you, but you've got to stop believing everything your hear.
and why would the CIA post such info. they don't even believe in the mahdi. never let a non-believer tell you something new about your religion.

dany
03-31-2006, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I mean that Muslims should not wait for Mahdi to start anything.
I absolutely agree with that. But look at the state of muslim affairs right now, we are fighting among ourselves ! Remember, during jahiliyah arabs are fighting among themselves too and Prophet s.a.w unite them altogether with Islam. I belived that 1 day this man (AlMahdi) perhaps or Prophet Isa a.s will come and unite us again to fight the Dajjal & his followers, Ameen.
Have you heard about the hadith that Prophet Isa a.s and the muslims were surrounded by Yajuj wa Majuj and they pray to Allah to destroy them and Allah will send a kind of worm on them which caused them to die ? Think carefully for a moment,......it's because we, at that time do not possessed sophisticated weapons to fight them ! Look, study, watch those documentaries about their weapons and you'll understand. These kafirs really believes that their technologies are greater than Allah Almighty.
We muslims only have the willpower minus those weapons but dont forget that Allah is with us and dont forget the prayers and du'a.

mahdisoldier19
03-31-2006, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by basitisnumberone
c'mon bro, don't write such things.
it's makes one look silly. i'm sorry if i have offended you, but you've got to stop believing everything your hear.
and why would the CIA post such info. they don't even believe in the mahdi. never let a non-believer tell you something new about your religion.

These are high Devoted scholars Ulamas in pakistan who study hadith and quran more than you or anyone in this board does. Why do i know this? because they sit Allday reciting hadith quran and pray. We tend to have jobs and get on the comp for hours. When these guys just sit And recite recite memorize. So id take their word for it wouldnt you?

DaSangarTalib
03-31-2006, 05:17 PM
May Allah make the Taliban victorious..AMEEN!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!

- Qatada -
03-31-2006, 05:26 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
:sl: Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barakatuhu

Excellent lectures by Yasir Qadhi

Mehdi & Fiction-CD1

Mehdi & Fiction-CD2

Mehdi & Fiction-CD3

Mehdi & Fiction-CD4

:ws: Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barakatuhu

dany
03-31-2006, 06:20 PM

There are some truth for what you've said. There's a hadith of Prophet s.a.w regarding the Bani Ishaq. They are the ones who going to conquer Konstantinopel/Istanbul in the near future without using any weapons. They just shout LAILAHAILLALLAH 3x and the whole country will fall.

For those who dont know, the people of Afghanistan,Pakistan,Kashmir & Iran(Persia),(Khurasan they previously known) are the decendants of Prophets Isaac ibn Abraham (PBUT) by the son named Esau or Is in arabic. That's why they are called Bani Ishaq.

Wallahua'lam bisawab.

dany
03-31-2006, 06:27 PM
sorry, it's LAILAHAILLALLAH WALLAHUAKBAR 3x :statisfie :okay: :happy:

iqbal_ibn_adam
03-31-2006, 07:10 PM
AOA

I am not being rude or anything but can i just say that talkin about issues like Dajaal, mahdi (as), Isa (as) etc does us nor good.
We as muslims are so hopeless at the mo that we are waitin for sum1 to come and save us, this is very sad and a worryin issue.

What i dnt understand is that we all talk about that we follow Al-Quran & Al-Sunnah, but if one was to look into his/her actions that is not true at all.
All of us chant etc etc dat we want an Islamic state but let me ask U a question if u was to go around and ask ppl (muslims) do they wish to live under the laws of Shariah? i am sure the answer will be NO. So how can we achieve what the salafs did, the answer is very very simple FOLLOW THEIR FOOT STEPS.

How did Prophet (saw) start to spread the deen, he started of with the ppl close to him (his family) than he moved on to others.
Hw many of us follow this step, not many
So if we dnt follow the first foot step of Prophet (saw) how can we say dat we follow Al-Quran & Al-Sunnah.

I know my post is getting long but just a last point which is again very important but we dnt do dat either, which is
Dr Zakir naik came to Bradford couple of yrs ago and said nuslims living in uk wnt the whole of uk to be muslims and i can tell u how to do that and it's very simple
He said at the moment there are about 2millions muslims here and the uk population is about 60millions, so if every muslim was to revert an non-muslim in the first yr so in the second yrs there will be 4millions muslims and if they do the same in second yr there will be 8million muslims the followin yr and he went on and said if we follow this process the whole of uk's population will be muslims within 6yrs.

All i want to say is that stop waitin for sum1 to com along and help u. All u have to do is follow the foot steps of the Prophet (saw) and the help of Allah (swt) will arrive inshA.

And Remeber what Allah (swt) said
surah 103 verse 1-3
by the declining day
Lo! man is in state of loss
save those who believe and do good works, and urge one another to truth and urge one another to endurance.

mahdisoldier19
03-31-2006, 07:45 PM
I think khurasan is namely for afghanistan but you can kinda add the other countries. Mainly afghanistan.

iqbal_ibn_adam
03-31-2006, 09:57 PM
I think khurasan is namely for afghanistan but you can kinda add the other countries. Mainly afghanistan.

There is no authentic Ahadeeth that confirms ur claims, if there is one pls put it forward

- Qatada -
03-31-2006, 10:07 PM

Khurasan comprises partially or totally the ancient Indo-Iranian regions of Parthia, Aria, Hyrcania, and Drangiana. It is roughly eastern Iran and for most of history included Herat, its traditional political center, now part of the Persian-speaking part of Afghanistan. Herat is a corruption of Alexander. Ancient Merv (modern Mary), today part of Turkmenistan, was also considered part of Khurasan, although unlike Herat it became completely Turkified.

more info.
http://www.worldhistoryplus.com/k/khurasan.html

iqbal_ibn_adam
03-31-2006, 10:22 PM
wat is map br fi?

- Qatada -
03-31-2006, 10:28 PM

The maps showing Khurasan, in the bottom left hand corner. Its located next to Persia/Iran, and abit in Afghanistan.

basitisnumberone
04-01-2006, 12:29 AM
These are high Devoted scholars Ulamas in pakistan who study hadith and quran more than you or anyone in this board does. Why do i know this? because they sit Allday reciting hadith quran and pray. We tend to have jobs and get on the comp for hours. When these guys just sit And recite recite memorize. So id take their word for it wouldnt you?
actually bro, i'm from afghanistan. my father's and mother's parents, and their parents, and their parents, etc, etc. you get the point. you're also from afghanistan aren't you?
bro, they can recite quran and pray all night, alhamdullillah, but that won't give you the ability to look into the future. so what if they say the mahdi will arrive in 2009 or 2010? that's just their opnion and they're entitled to it but that's all it is, an opinion. not a prophecy.
but mostly, i was referring to the bit about the CIA predicting the coming of imam mahdi.

servantforever
04-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Imam Mahdi is mysterious,
Even though there are many hadeeth about him,
Yet, it is very complicated(difficult) to be interpreted in detail,
But it is also can't be rejected,
Because the hadeeth about him is so numerous,
In fact some of them(the hadeeth) are from the prominent one(hadeeth masyhur),
If any Muslim Scholars are questioned about him(Imam Mahdi),
The answers given are not satisfactory,
Besides, there will be different views or opinions between them,
Whoever is able to tell about Imam Mahdi satisfactorily,
He is the one who is the first right hand man of Imam Mahdi,
Because he clarifies it with the help of inspiration,
And from the unseen news,
Whoever is not the first right hand man of Imam Mahdi,
Only can interpret the hadith basically,
But for the first right hand man of him, he will be helped by inspiration,
As well as the unseen news, which would strengthen it,
The first right hand man knows about the Promised and Awaited Imam Mahdi the best,
The rest of him only can interpret in general,
More so, his first right hand man can communicate with him(Imam Mahdi) at certain times,
He gets guideline, guidance, leadership and the news for the end of time,
Therefore he can tell about Imam Mahdi accurately and satisfactorily,
However, not everyone can accept Imam Mahdi,
Particularly the Muslim Scholars at the end of time, they hardly believe it,
In fact when Imam Mahdi has appeared,
Some of them(the Muslim Scholars) will oppose him,
At that time they will be in trouble,
They will receive the consequence of their opposition against him!

abdullahi
04-01-2006, 03:42 PM
:? :confused: :rollseyes :muddlehea :uuh: :heated: ??????????
who the heck is the right hand man? and where did you get all this info from?

Bittersteel
04-02-2006, 10:46 AM
there's no point in delving into prophecies.

afriend
04-02-2006, 10:56 AM
So wot r u trying to get through to us?

Rasoolallah (SAW) said that Imam Mahdi will come, are you telling us to not believe in his prophecies?

iqbal_ibn_adam
04-03-2006, 07:18 PM
The question is not about believing in his prophecies, it's more to do with what has it got to do with us at the moment.

Alhumdullilah Allah swt has given us the knowledge about it so we should be content with that, talking about issues that don't concern us at present is pointless. The reson i am saying this is coz when u go deep into this issue u'll find lot of ppl with diffrent opinions bout him.
For example what some of the Shia's believe about imam Mahdi etc.

ISDhillon
04-03-2006, 08:11 PM
[post removed]

MODERATOR'S COMMENT: THIS IS NOT THE COMPARATIVE RELIGION SECTION - PLEASE POST IN THE APPROPRIATE SECTION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

------
04-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Not to be rude or anything but what the.....:?

------
04-03-2006, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by servantforever
Imam Mahdi is mysterious,
Even though there are many hadeeth about him,
Yet, it is very complicated(difficult) to be interpreted in detail,
But it is also can't be rejected,
Because the hadeeth about him is so numerous,
In fact some of them(the hadeeth) are from the prominent one(hadeeth masyhur),
If any Muslim Scholars are questioned about him(Imam Mahdi),
The answers given are not satisfactory,
Besides, there will be different views or opinions between them,
Whoever is able to tell about Imam Mahdi satisfactorily,
He is the one who is the first right hand man of Imam Mahdi,
Because he clarifies it with the help of inspiration,
And from the unseen news,
Whoever is not the first right hand man of Imam Mahdi,
Only can interpret the hadith basically,
But for the first right hand man of him, he will be helped by inspiration,
As well as the unseen news, which would strengthen it,
The first right hand man knows about the Promised and Awaited Imam Mahdi the best,
The rest of him only can interpret in general,
More so, his first right hand man can communicate with him(Imam Mahdi) at certain times,
He gets guideline, guidance, leadership and the news for the end of time,
Therefore he can tell about Imam Mahdi accurately and satisfactorily,
However, not everyone can accept Imam Mahdi,
Particularly the Muslim Scholars at the end of time, they hardly believe it,
In fact when Imam Mahdi has appeared,
Some of them(the Muslim Scholars) will oppose him,
At that time they will be in trouble,
They will receive the consequence of their opposition against him!
Bro a source link might be nice :p Jazakallah :thumbs_up

ISDhillon
04-03-2006, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
Not to be rude or anything but what the.....:?

Maybe I can help what did you not understand?

------
04-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Yup... All of it in english might help .... :p

ISDhillon
04-03-2006, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
Yup... All of it in english might help .... :p
Its been deleted now so forget it although it was in english aswell you can read it on sridasam.org just type in mehdi on the search engine. :happy:

bin walid
04-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Its all Clear that Imam Mahdi isnt going to be comming from iran.And the Black Banners havnt appeared yet but its clear that they have already shook the world with supprise and islam just like the sahaba.

mahdisoldier19
04-03-2006, 08:52 PM
The black flags are currently being held by Al Qaeda and the Taliban Strange thing is Rasoolilah Narrated that there will be a time when the Truthful ones will be known as Liars and the Liars will be known as truthful

bin walid
04-03-2006, 08:57 PM
I agree with most of what you say.

Islamicboy
04-03-2006, 09:59 PM
How many signs are there before Imam Mahdi will appear becuase i heard before Imam Mahdi comes no one will believe that imam mahdi is going to come. correct me if i am wrong

mahdisoldier19
04-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Well alot of Ulamas predict soon, one says he had a dream of Rasoolilah counting with 3 fingers when he asked him when will the imam mahdi come. I dont think this person would lie about Rasoolilah since he studies the Hadith allday 24 7 devoted to Islam. Do you know the penalty for Lieing against our Rasoolilah on judgement day?

north_malaysian
04-04-2006, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicboy
How many signs are there before Imam Mahdi will appear becuase i heard before Imam Mahdi comes no one will believe that imam mahdi is going to come. correct me if i am wrong
Yeah, from what I've heard that everybody knows that Imam Mahdi ia actually Imam Mahdi only after he's dead. Correct me too, if I'm wrong.:rollseyes

Samee
04-04-2006, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alphabetaperson
What do you think the three fingers signifies?

...months?...years?

Well, we can count out seconds...;D

north_malaysian
04-04-2006, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alphabetaperson
What do you think the three fingers signifies?

...months?...years?
After World War III?:rollseyes

mahdisoldier19
04-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Well A friend who came from pakistan had told me that he knew a student who was studying the Hadith Allday everyday for 1 year. And the student said i saw a dream of Rasoolilah and i asked him when will the imam mahdi come? He said Rasoolilah counted with 3 of his fingers. Now this can be true considering imam mahdis Army is supposdly coming from Khurasan( Which is Current day Afghanistan) In Which guess what? The next Presidental Election will be held in 2009!!!!!!!!!!! 3 YEARS FROM NOW!

i_m_tipu
04-04-2006, 11:40 AM

Imam Mahdis Army Coming!!!

I will be grateful to Allaah if I could see him in my lifetime

But I have a concern about Muslim searching for Imam Mahdis so much might create false and worse thing by enemy by talking advantage of our weakness.

I may not wait for Imam Mahdis to come to me and solve my problem.

Allaah knows the best…

Bittersteel
04-04-2006, 12:16 PM
okay in how many hadiths did the Prophet pbuh talk about this Imam Mahdi?

S_87
04-04-2006, 12:28 PM

^enough

ok can i make a suggestion. ive heard imam mahdis coming now then, atlesat 3 dates have passed in the past 5 years when people were *certain* hed appear.

lets looks at something else. one of the biggest fitnahs is the fitnah of Dajjal. he too will appear. so instead of wasting our time saying imam mahdis coming, lets prepare ourselves to be strong enough against the fitnah of Dajjal, if he appears in our life.

bin walid
04-04-2006, 09:04 PM
well we dont wait until Imam mahdi is here to enjoin good and forbid evil but should know the signs incase the time does come and your on the other side of the world not able to get there!,no one can put a finger on a date and even Imam Mahdi will not know that he is the Mahdi but that Allah will inspire him over night when He wills .but things are changing rapidly the last 10 years were very different from the 10 years before that.About the Dajaal well we are already witnessing the Dajaal system to which peopel are falling prey even before he has come,so let the people choose HaQ or Baatil truth or falsehood,But the iman of Army of the Mahdi will be as solid as iron..look at ourselves??

جوري
06-04-2007, 10:53 PM
why isn't bros. Ansar's links in here working? and why did this topic die? I am interested in some scholarly views on the matter, especially in the three finger counting/ perhaps it does denote 3 world wars? does anyone know?

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Is Mahdi gonna come from the sky or have a natural birth???

IbnAbdulHakim
06-04-2007, 11:50 PM
inshaAllaH!!!!!!

جوري
06-04-2007, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
Is Mahdi gonna come from the sky
from the sky? where did you ever hear that? He will be a regular guy, who won't even know who he is, Allah A3lam I am not a scholar, but his heart will change over night, I am not sure what that means really, he will be persecuted, but he will take refuge in setar alka'aba, and then people will realize who he is...

'It is certain that when the world is full of cruelty and injustice, the caliph of Allah will rise up and fill the earth with justice and equality … He will divide general earnings equally among the people, govern them with justice and decide on disputes between them … Allah will order his activities in one night, and victory will always proceed him … He will walk in the footsteps of the Prophet and never deviate from them … He will do away with superstitions, and only the true religion will prevail…'

جوري
06-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Some other hadiths of him

Book 36, Number 4269:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If only one day of this world remained. Allah would lengthen that day (according to the version of Za'idah), till He raised up in it a man who belongs to me or to my family whose father's name is the same as my father's, who will fill the earth with equity and justice as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny (according to the version of Fitr). Sufyan's version says: The world will not pass away before the Arabs are ruled by a man of my family whose name will be the same as mine.
Book 36, Number 4272:
Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead a prominent nose. He will fill the earth will equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.
this is a very prominent Hadith

Book 36, Number 4273:
Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the eminent saints of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam.

Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years, then die, and the Muslims will pray over him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Book 36, Number 4276A:
Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:

AbuIshaq told that Ali looked at his son al-Hasan and said: This son of mine is a sayyid (chief) as named by the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), and from his loins will come forth a man who will be called by the name of your Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and resemble him in conduct but not in appearance. He then mentioned the story about his filling the earth with justice.

جوري
06-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Name of Questioner
Fatimah

Title
Authenticity of Hadiths Pertaining to Al-Mahdi

Question
Could you please tell me the Hadiths narrated concerning Al-Mahdi and their significance?

Date
12/May/2003

Topic
Afflictions & Portents of the Last Hour

Answer

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear questioner, we are greatly pleased to receive your question, which shows the confidence you place in us. May Allah reward you abundantly for your interest in knowing the teachings of Islam.

There were many Hadiths narrated concerning Al-Mahdi, ranging between being fabricated, weak, sound, and authentic. However, the authentic Hadiths narrated in that respect are very few. Contemplating over such Hadiths, Muslim jurisprudents concluded what should be believed in that regard: that is, the emergence of Al-Mahdi is a fact that should not be denied; he will be born before the end of this life and will grow up to fill the earth with justice as it has been filled with oppression. This does not require Muslims to wait anxiously for the emergence of Al-Mahdi because his emergence will not abrogate any ruling in the Islamic Shari`ah.

Accordingly, he who neglects fulfilling his duties, on the ground that he is waiting for Al-Mahdi to follow in his footsteps, has deviated from the straight path that Muslims are to follow.

Responding to the question, the prominent Saudi scholar Sheikh Salman Ibn Fahd Al-`Udah, states the following:

"More than one hundred Hadiths were narrated about Al-Mahdi. Those Hadiths ranged between being fabricated, weak, sound, and authentic; the authentic ones are very few.

Of such Hadiths are the following:

1. `Ali Ibn Abi Talib quoted the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: “Al-Mahdi is one of us, the clan of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Allah will reform him in one night.” (Reported by Imam Ahmad and Ibn Maqah).

2. There were three Hadiths narrated on the authority of Abu Sa`id Al-Kudri (may Allah be pleased with him). Such Hadiths were reported by Al-Hakim; and some of them were reported by Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Maqah, Imam Ahmad, and others. Of these Hadiths, At-Tirmidhi reported that the Prophet said: “Al-Mahdi is from my Ummah; he will be born and live to rule five or seven or nine years. (If) one goes to him and says: ‘Give me (a charity), he will fill one’s garment with what one needs.’”

3. Abu Dawud also reported a Hadith about Al-Mahdi that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Al-Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead, a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.”

4. There is also the Hadith narrated by Thawban (may Allah be pleased with him) in which the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “If you see the black banners emerging from Khurasan, seek to join their supporters even if creeping, because among them will be caliph Al-Mahdi.” That Hadith was reported by Al-Hakim and Ahmad. But the chains of narration of that hadith were all unauthentic, though some Hadith scholars rendered it sound in general.

Some people stated that the aforementioned Hadith is cited to support that Al-Mahdi will emerge from among the Abbasid State. That Hadith might be fabricated altogether or its words might be distorted so as to support the Abbasid State.

Added to the above, I would like to say that there are Hadiths reported about Al-Mahdi that are true in general, but most of them do not reach the degree of authenticity. It may be only one of these Hadiths that is regarded authentic. Moreover, it is only a few of them that are considered sound, while most of them are weak.

Many scholars tackled the subject of Al-Mahdi, among whom was Na`im Ibn Hamad. He wrote about Al-Mahdi in his book Al-Fitan. Although Na`im was an Imam of Sunnah, Ad-Darqatani, Adh-Dhahabi and Ibn Hajar mentioned that there were some weak and fabricated Hadiths reported by him.

Others who wrote about Al-Mahdi are Abu Na`im Al-Asfahani and Yusuf Ibn Yahyah As-Salami, whose book is named “`Uqad Ad-Durar. Ibn Khaldun also wrote about that subject in his well-known book Al-Muqaddimah. He stated: “It is known among the majority of Muslims that Al-Mahdi is a fact.” He further stated that the majority of scholars and Imams emphasized the Hadiths reported about Al-Mahdi in general, though many of these Hadiths were controversial.

There are also many recent scholars who believed in the truthfulness of the Hadiths reported about Al-Mahdi in general.

However, some scholars denied all the Hadiths reported in that regard. Of those scholars was Mujahid, who claimed that Al-Mahdi would be Jesus, Son of Mary. In that respect, Ibn Maqah and Al-Hakim reported a weak Hadith to the effect that Al-Mahdi would be Jesus, Son of Mary.

Among the recent scholars who believe the Hadiths about Al-Mahdi in general are Sheikh Muhammad Rashid Rida, Sheikh `Abdullah bin Zayd Aal-Mahmud, Muhammad Muhi Ad-Din `Abdul-Hamid and others.

Muslims who are of Ahl-us Sunnah (mainstream Muslims) believe that a man of the Prophet’s clan will be born before the end of this world and lead an ordinary life as any other one; he may commit mistakes and will need to be reformed like any other one. Then Allah will choose him to reunite the Muslims and guide them to the right path.

This is all what should be believed about Al-Mahdi. There is no religious text to the effect that it is a religious duty to wait anxiously for him. Moreover, Muslims should not believe anyone claiming that he is Al-Mahdi unless there is clear evidence to that effect, as many people have claimed to be so.

Thus, Muslims are required not to hasten to believe anyone claiming to be Al-Mahdi; they are to investigate and make sure of such a thing.

There is no ruling in the Islamic Shari`ah that has to do with the emergence of Al-Mahdi. That is to say, Muslims are not to delay fulfilling religious duties like the congregational prayers or Jihad or applying penalties prescribed in Shari`ah, etc., until Al-Mahdi comes and guides them in that respect. Muslims are to lead their lives normally — worship Allah, go to work, reform their society, learn, teach, etc., and if Al-Mahdi appears and they make sure that he is truthful, they are to follow him. This was the attitude of the Companions and those who truly followed in their footsteps."

You can also read:

The Appearance of Mahdi

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to write back!

May Allah guide you to the straight path, and guide you to that which pleases Him, Amen.

Allah Almighty knows best.

source

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
from the sky? where did you ever hear that? He will be a regular guy, who won't even know who he is, Allah A3lam I am not a scholar, but his heart will change over night, I am not sure what that means really, he will be persecuted, but he will take refuge in setar alka'aba, and then people will realize who he is...

lol... Im gonna name my son Mahdi :)

جوري
06-05-2007, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
lol... Im gonna name my son Mahdi :)
but his name shall not be mehdi... the mehdi will be named
Mohammed ibn 3abd Allah :)

shine
06-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Here is a link for lecture of Tawfique Chowdhury about coming of Mahdhi.hope members know this sheikh.

for those who dont know here is his biography

Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury was born in Bangladesh and later moved to Saudi Arabia, he spent most of his childhood there before moving to Australia to complete his high school studies.

Graduating from high school as class valedictorian and being the recipient of the Australian Students Prize for academic excellence for achieving the third highest tertiary entrance rank in Australia, he went on to pursue his studies in Medicine at the University of Melbourne. During his time there, he received a number of awards for academic excellence.

Prior to his final years of the medical program, he withdrew from the course to accept a scholarship at the Islamic University of Medina, where he completed a diploma in Arabic and graduated from the College of Shariah with a rank of excellence.

During his stay in Medina, he completed the study of numerous classical texts from a number of its distinguished scholars. Those, from whom he has benefited most, include Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Al-Abbad, Sheikh Muhammad Mukhtar Ash-Shanqeeti, Sheikh Ahmad Rashid Ar-Ruhaily, and Sheikh Abdur Razzaq Al-Abbad.

He has permission to teach from several of them. He is an experienced IT Project Manager with over 8 years of multinational experience. This experience includes holding a CEO position with an international company specialising in the development of online multi-lingual software. In addition, he has personally lead web enablement projects for numerous private and public organisations. Tawfique Chowdhury has travelled internationally sharing his knowledge in many countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. He has written a number of books soon to be published, on a wide array of topics, including an Islamic perspective on business transactions and Islamic rulings within the medical profession.

He is very active in working with many Islamic organisations around the world and is also an international media contributor appearing on numerous TV and radio stations. The most notable are his appearances on ABC Asia Pacific, AlMajd Channel and the Islam Channel in the UK, where his lectures are frequently shown.

Recognising the integral need in the West for formal and professional Islamic education, Tawfique Chowdhury has sought to address this by establishing the AlKauthar Institute. Currently he is completing his medical studies in Australia wherein he resides with his wife and 4 children.

Here is the link

http://www.kalamullah.com/tawfique-chowdhury.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.