/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ‘Celebrate Muhammad’ (pbuH)

nafy
02-05-2006, 03:31 PM
salaamz brother and sisterz :brother: :sister:

‘Celebrate Muhammad’ (peace be upon Him) :)

Following the recent decision, by certain European newspapers, to publish derogatory cartoon images of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Dervish Arts and AAR are inviting you to support our campaign to ‘Celebrate the Prophet Muhammad’ (pbuh)!

We can all sit in our comfortable homes and express our disgust at the insulting images! We can all get up and shout and complain! We could even pick up arms and get to the street to show just how ‘angry’ we are!

However, as Muslims we are generally portrayed by the media as terrorists, as fanatics and as suicide bombers. WE KNOW THAT THIS IS UNTRUE…

In times of crisis it is better to use one’s head and the intellect contained within it. So rather than just ‘complaining’ and reinforcing the stereotype let us unite and celebrate the beauty of our Blessed Prophet (pbuh). Let us come together, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, to represent our Prophet (pbuh). Let us show the rest of the world about the beauty, grace, tolerance, serenity and the immense love that the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) stood for…

I invite you to join Aashiq-al-Rasul, Mecca2Medina and the Respect Coalition party (and others) on 11th February at 2pm outside the Birmingham Central Library

Come raise your voices so that the love of the Prophet (pbuh) echoes in every corner of the land

Take this opportunity to show the general British public, and the rest of the world, why we have such regard, high esteem and immense love for the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)? Once they know this then they will better understand WHY the Muslim world felt such dismay at the publication of the cartoons….

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
02-05-2006, 08:12 PM
:wasalamex

masha Allaah thats a really good idea.. insha Allaah it will go well.

:salamext:

Rabi'ya
02-05-2006, 08:18 PM
:sl:

inshAllah my husband an i will be going. inshAllah ill meet up with some sisters there

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Nasir_bhai
02-05-2006, 08:19 PM
:sl:

mashaAllah thats a really good idea and inshaAllah i will be attending this event.

are there any brothers who will be attending?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
02-05-2006, 08:24 PM
salaam,

aw man, i wont be able to go but inshAllah i will support you all with du'as. i hope everything goes well and there will be loads of people, inshAllah for all the right reasons! :)

wassalam

nafy
02-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Salaamz

yeh guyz....huevas goin i hope it all goes well inshallah.....i cant go maself :(
inshallah it'll be successful!!! :)

take care
w/salaamz :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.