sadik
02-06-2006, 02:06 PM
cant we have a automatic login

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
02-06-2006, 03:00 PM
:sl:

Please do not deprive us of your salutations brother :brother:

As for your question, how do you mean and what benefit would it bring?

sadik
02-06-2006, 03:10 PM
sallams just forgot anyway what i ment was not having to type in name + password all the time i visit

Khaldun
02-06-2006, 03:13 PM

Khair inshAllah. Well its for the sake of privacy and besides Im sure it cant be that hard to type username and password :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sadik
02-06-2006, 03:18 PM
sallams time is money as they say joke

MetSudaisTwice
02-06-2006, 03:19 PM
salam
just for a few seconds of typing your user id and password is called time? so what would you call taraweeh or tahajjud prayers?
wasalam

sapphire
02-06-2006, 03:20 PM
well if you dont log out then you wont have to log in next time...the only reason you have to do it each time is because there are two of you signing on to LI from the same pc!!!

Khaldun
02-06-2006, 03:33 PM

Please dont refer to members as silly, as this is an insult.

If you have a solid reason then I am more then happy to try to find a solution, but as it is, I think the main problem is laziness.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.