/* */

PDA

View Full Version : some nonmuslims banned

sonz
02-07-2006, 01:23 PM
salama

many nonmuslims were banned cuz they made insults and posted disgusting images but what about others who were banned for no reason.

we shouldnt be harsh if they do something that they dont know that it was not allowed in islam. we should tell them the truth and be patience. why was benny banned, he didnt say anything offensive did he.

we should do dawah and not ban every nonmuslim who enters the forum except those who deserve it.

masalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nawal89
02-07-2006, 02:06 PM
benny was banned? I'm sure i saw him posting yesterday. :(

DaSangarTalib
02-07-2006, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
benny was banned? I'm sure i saw him posting yesterday. :(
yea hez banned that was probably buddy who waz postin yesterday...:) lol

kososhahab
02-07-2006, 02:09 PM
i think we shud improve on this! we shud b more peaceful and portray the true Islam to the world!!! do u agree with me???

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
02-07-2006, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kososhahab
i think we shud improve on this! we shud b more peaceful and portray the true Islam to the world!!! do u agree with me???
Salaam

100%

alitheislamian
02-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Assalamo Allaykom,
u brothers r right, and who baned those people?

TSpot
02-07-2006, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
why was benny banned, he didnt say anything offensive did he.
He may have by accident. He posted a recipe for kebabs and while he recommended substituting beef for pork, it still included Jack Daniels whisky in the marinade.

I don't think he did this on purpose. It was probably an oversight.

Nawal89
02-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Just because he posted that recipe isnt a valid reason to bann him. :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.