View Full Version : study time

sadik
02-08-2006, 07:57 PM
:sl: whats the best time to revise or do your homework

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend2
02-10-2006, 04:26 PM
salaam,

erm in the mornings, well for me anyways. that way you feel energetic and youve already had a lot of rest due to sleep. :)

wassalam

Z
02-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Salaam.

Before Fajar Salaah and up to an hour after. Then it would be between the Asr and Maghrib prayers.

Anette
02-10-2006, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadik
:sl: whats the best time to revise or do your homework
It depends. If you are a teenager it is late in the morning due to your sleeping habits. Teenager has a different kind of sleep with more REM-sleep etc.

Otherwise it can depend upon your own biological rhythm. Some people is learning more directly in the morning other is better off studying later during the day. In psychology this is called to be an "early bird" or a "night owl". I’m an early bird and prefer to study in the early morning.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
maryam (",)
02-10-2006, 11:38 PM
def around 2am, or just b4 fajr...everything around u is calm and ppl are asleep, and u tend to be quite alert

Tasneem
02-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Well i do my homework as soon
As i get home.
Its easier for me...
I have tried to do it in the morning but
I have seen that i get bad grades that way.

SaLaMz

edil
02-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Asalamu Caleykum
The best time to study is right after when you get back from school because that when you remember what you were thought and you wouldnt miss out on any assignment and forget to do it.
Allah knows best.

alitheislamian
02-11-2006, 07:20 AM
:sl: brothers:brother: and sisters,
Inshallah u'll be fine.
I think the best time for everyone is different, according to our habits.
The best time for my study is early in the morning.
Allah knows better.
:w:

Here is a translation of quran in English for u to download(2MB in size).
http://islamtomorrow.com/downloads/noblequran.exe

Nasir_bhai
02-11-2006, 12:06 PM
:sl:

im in uni and well they expect you to study 24/7 but you cant. i try my best but the problem is at times i can be lazy. lectures are so boring so i may fall asleep:giggling:

homework is a neccesity in uni, it just doesnt end lol

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.