You can hate me
For what I represent
The war to end
And peace to come at hand
In my wishful magic land

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
soljah_ov_allah
02-13-2006, 01:58 AM
i dont think the idea is muslims hate all americans and everyone from the west. the governments and the media is who we enemies. american and western muslims are converting rapidly these days and hardly any1 notices..

Jeness18
02-19-2006, 09:02 PM
I have noticed.

The Ruler
02-19-2006, 09:06 PM
hmm...i like da poem its good :thumbs_up tnx Jeness18 for sharin :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Nice Poem, Interesting

lyalyapo
02-20-2006, 09:55 AM
interesting, by the way I don't hate you :okay:

Snowflake
02-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Nice poem. I wouldn't class all american soldiers as evil. I know some get really traumatised by what they see.

Umm Safiya
02-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Like the poem.. But I don't think muslims hate all americans.. Not the majority by the way..

:w:

Hashim_507
02-23-2006, 02:08 AM
[PIE]good poem
But i dont hate you, thats unnecessery judgement.....[/PIE]

Jeness18
02-23-2006, 02:18 AM
It's figuaritively speaking...I mean most Muslims hate Western societies...I found out why...I knew why you should hate me...I'm glad you don't hate me...by the way. lol

Hashim_507
02-23-2006, 02:25 AM
I live in u.s all my life, when clinton took power u.s was alot more better according to me....I dont hate American citizens, i live in u.s i got nothing to hide.. I just hate Bush admistration since 2001, not just war, but also joblost, health care, katrina and alot more...Other countries, thats something to do with iraq war and bush.....

Lush
02-23-2006, 02:26 AM
Well, when I recently became a full-fledged American citizen, I seriously wondered whether or not I would invite the hate of some people on me... And not just those residing in Muslim countries... :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.