/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Skool trouble

Shadow_of_White
02-13-2006, 07:33 AM
My skool is so bad.....I dont want to use the word: "hate", but its really really really depressing me and making me unhappy.. for soooooo many reasons, and I think if I start writing why, I ll never finish...:X
May Allah help me pass it through..........:sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
02-13-2006, 02:46 PM
Its okay sister inshallah you will pass:sister: :)

Im not very fond of school neither:giggling: :rollseyes :sister:

But i want to go to Saudi Arabia and inshallaah become a doctor

So i have to do it

SaLaMz:thankyou: :giggling: :sister:

TabTabiun
02-13-2006, 03:19 PM
As-Salaam Walikum- Ameen and Inshallah You will pass your grade!!! Wooh!!! I REMEMBER When I Was in 5th grade I THOUGHT I was going to stay back but Guess what? By the Mercy Of Allah (SWT) I didn't!!! I Used to get F's for Math, Because as you can see that WAS My worst subject, and then I FOUND This Dua that I Can say to get Better in something that is difficult for me so I Said the Dua And by the Next year I Was getting A's And B's!!! Indeed Allah (SWT) Is Al-Ghafoor Ar-Rahim!!! And Unto this day I am Acing Math!!! Al-Hamdiullah!!! As-Salaam Walikum

Ghazi
02-13-2006, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadow_of_White
My skool is so bad.....I dont want to use the word: "hate", but its really really really depressing me and making me unhappy.. for soooooo many reasons, and I think if I start writing why, I ll never finish...:X
May Allah help me pass it through..........:sister:
Salaam

Remember sis this dunya is a test so work hard and inshallah you'll pass with good grade.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
02-13-2006, 07:22 PM
depressing
depressing huh? hmm.....this makes me think of bullying n stuff like dat :heated:

is it dat kinds problem? sis shadow_of_white?

:w:

afriend2
02-13-2006, 09:02 PM
salaam,

aw sis it seems as if you are going through a difficult and as you said a depressing time at school.

sis, maybe you could write a few reasons as to why you are feeling unhappy at school, because that way we can inshAllah give some tips and ideas as to what can change. and if you feel uncomfortable dont hesitate to PM me, and i'll reply as quick as i can, inshAllah :) because we are all here for you! :sister:

all i can say right now, is that increase your Ibaadat to Allah, because he is the Most Just, and He doesnt give us a burden too big.

inshAllah, you will pass with flying colours and the situation of yours turns better! ameen thumma ameen :wub:

wassalam

Liban
02-13-2006, 09:32 PM
:sister: inshallah:brother:

Muezzin
02-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Bleh, stop complaining. If I can get all the way to uni, anyone can. :p :)

But seriously, make dua, work hard, and inshallah you'll do well :)

Shadow_of_White
02-15-2006, 01:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liban
:sister: inshallah:brother:

I know...but I said not anymore because I liv in Australia, so its all Australian way of life and I dont feel belonging there (not skool), and I am not complaining about skool anymore...
I was copmlaining because it was really really bad..but I got over it with Allah's help InshaAllah I will strengthen my hopes for better and with trust in Allah.:) :thankyou:

Shadow_of_White
02-15-2006, 01:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Bleh, stop complaining. If I can get all the way to uni, anyone can. :p :)

But seriously, make dua, work hard, and inshallah you'll do well :)

First of all brother I am not going to go to Uni :heated:
I wanna be a hairdresser :sister: :hiding:
And I am not copmlaining anymore...I just dotnm find Ausstralian skool or any other (except gor Muslim special ones ) for me.:) :?
so I am just saying :

"Allah is with me Allah sees me, Allah is my witness!!!!!!!!!!:sister:
Wassalam :thankyou:

Sub-Zero
02-15-2006, 01:14 AM
Skool trouble
i can see why you are having trouble. :p everyone feels like that, don't worry, you just go through it.

Shadow_of_White
02-15-2006, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

aw sis it seems as if you are going through a difficult and as you said a depressing time at school.

sis, maybe you could write a few reasons as to why you are feeling unhappy at school, because that way we can inshAllah give some tips and ideas as to what can change. and if you feel uncomfortable dont hesitate to PM me, and i'll reply as quick as i can, inshAllah :) because we are all here for you! :sister:

all i can say right now, is that increase your Ibaadat to Allah, because he is the Most Just, and He doesnt give us a burden too big.

inshAllah, you will pass with flying colours and the situation of yours turns better! ameen thumma ameen :wub:

wassalam

wassalam my sis
thanks alot for offering help
I think I am fine coz I already been ther for ages.:giggling:
so I think the "depression"came from before..Its behind me..
And May Allah reward you for offering A help :thankyou:

wassalam :sister:

Shadow_of_White
02-15-2006, 01:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero
i can see why you are having trouble. :p everyone feels like that, don't worry, you just go through it.

Yeah..
but there is no skool in whoel South Australia as this one.........
So I dont mind it anymore..:heated: :hiding:
with Allah's help !! I am a helper to my mind and depression.:sister:

aamirsaab
02-15-2006, 10:59 AM
:sl:
GCSE subjects are easy. AS and A level, oh boy.

Qurratul Ayn
02-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Yeah..
but there is no skool in whoel South Australia as this one.........
So I dont mind it anymore..:heated: :hiding:
with Allah's help !! I am a helper to my mind and depression.:sister:
Asslamu Alaikum

That's the way to go Sister Shadow_of_White! ;D :)

May Allah Ta'ala guide and help all Muslims in this world!

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

afriend2
02-15-2006, 02:49 PM
wassalam my sis
thanks alot for offering help
I think I am fine coz I already been ther for ages.:giggling:
so I think the "depression"came from before..Its behind me..
And May Allah reward you for offering A help :thankyou:

wassalam :sister:

salaam,

any time sis. :statisfie
its good to see that youre feeling ok now. alhamdulillah! :happy:
wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.