/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic books for all dear muslims

Hemoo
02-13-2006, 11:13 AM
:sl:
brothers and sisters of islam in this thread i will try to post islamic books that is translated to english and i hope you all get the chances to read and get educated in your deen.

i will start with two books in Al-`Aqidah (belief and faith) :-

the first one named "THE FUNDAMENTALS OF ISLAM" by shiekh Muhammad Bin Abdul wahhab

THE FUNDAMENTALS OF ISLAM.zip

and the second named "Aqidah Al-Wasitiyah" by Sheikh Al-Islam Ahmad Ibn Taimiyah Al-Harrany (included in this book the interesting biography of Sheikh Ibn Taimiyah)

Aqidah Al-Wasitiyah.zip

i hope you read and enjoy.

ps:- i ask the administrator to increase the size of the attatchment files to 900k for the zipped files if that is possible.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hemoo
03-20-2007, 01:09 PM
i wish the moderators put this thread in the appropriate section in the forum

queenmuslimah
03-20-2007, 01:22 PM
jazakallahu khayran.............

Kittygyal
03-20-2007, 01:37 PM
salamualikum
shukran dearest :)
ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
03-20-2007, 01:47 PM
:sl: jzks bro...'Sins and their evil effects' by Ibn-Al Jawzi is a gud buk too masha'Allah :w:

Hemoo
03-21-2007, 12:24 PM
here are some islamic books :

1- Replies to the most common questions asked by non-Muslims about Islam

2- The Bible, The Qur'an & Science by French prof. Moris bocay Another copy here & here

3- Learn Arabic Qur`anic Vocabulary Compressed PDF book

4- THE FUNDAMENTALS OF ISLAM

5- Muslim Belief by bin Uthaimeen

6- Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) biography

7- Aqidah Al-Wasitiyah by Ebn Taimiah

8- Muhammad in The Bible by Gamal Badawy

9- Facts about Islam

10- History - Harun Yahya book about perished nations with qur`anic versesPDF file

11- This Is Muhammad -the prophet's biography Multilanguage (English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch) all PDF

12- You Ask & the Quran Answers

13- A brief illustrated guide to understanding Islam includes science proofRecommended PDF file

14- Status of Sunnah in Islam by sheikh Nasir Eldin Alalbany (may Allah have mercy on him)PDF file

15- Two books that shows the collapse of evolution theory by Harun Yahya

i hope you all benifit from these books and if any one didn't work so visit this page and you then can surely download them

and salam all

nazapat
03-21-2007, 01:47 PM
:sl:

jazakallahu khayran :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.