/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Demonstrate

Isma'el
02-17-2006, 02:34 PM
:sl:

Who is going to the demonstration in london 2mro?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
02-17-2006, 02:35 PM
salaam
were about in london :?
ma salaam

Isma'el
02-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Can you see the attached file,,all the info is ther? i dunno if every one els can see it.

abs
02-17-2006, 02:39 PM
im going too

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
02-17-2006, 02:41 PM
liv quite far from London :(

:w:

Isaac
02-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Salam. Reading, far from london. It must be on the other side of the world:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:. dont they have trains from reading station to paddington:giggling: :giggling: Only kidding.:giggling: Im just in a funny mooood. InshAllah i will be going. I hope that this event has a strong turnout, and show the kuffar that we stand united and are jammat that will not accept injustice of any kind.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!