/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wat to write about?

shariq_0189
02-20-2006, 03:28 AM
Asalam walykum

I go to Milliken Mills High School in Markham Ontario...the MSA ( Muslim Students Asscociation ) has jus talked to the school newspaper and we migh have our own area in the newspaper about Islam, so what are some good things to write about, not to heavy for non muslims but something intersting, Inshallah give ur ideas it would be a great help. Jazakillah:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdul Majid
02-20-2006, 03:32 AM
waalakum asalam..

advertise sheik yusuf etes...lol

handhuvar
02-28-2006, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shariq_0189
Asalam walykum

I go to Milliken Mills High School in Markham Ontario...the MSA ( Muslim Students Asscociation ) has jus talked to the school newspaper and we migh have our own area in the newspaper about Islam, so what are some good things to write about, not to heavy for non muslims but something intersting, Inshallah give ur ideas it would be a great help. Jazakillah:)
:sl:

u can begin with the pillars of Islam
:)

:w:

03-04-2006, 02:42 PM
hmm... i'd suggest first talk about wat islam says about social dealings... as in how we should treat each other and stuff... point out distinctive qualities of islam with regards to how one should behave per se.

that, in my opinion, would be easier to understand for non muslims, and inshAllah you'll develop some regular readers, and you can keep moving on with discussion of islamic beliefs. be sure to lay emphasis on the advantages of following the teachings of islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.